Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Closed Thread

Old 13 May 2023, 16:15 (Ref:4155865)   #1
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Track Limits

There's an interesting bit of information in the latest Revolution magazine from Motorsport UK.

In future (ie from 1 June 2023) no part of any of the four wheels and tyres of a car may go beyond the limit of the track. The limit of the track being the white line edging the circuit. At last! I've been banging on about this for years, but I thought it was a lost cause. It would be wonderful if international racing (including F1) adopted the same rule.

Admittedly I can a lot of penalties and some acrimony when the new rule is first enforced, but it has to be good news for the long-term.
Old 17 May 2023, 15:23 (Ref:4156585)   #2
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
With respect, this isn't new information - there have been discussions in various parts of this site, and many other forums, since this proposed regulation change was put out by MSUK many weeks ago.
Old 17 May 2023, 17:42 (Ref:4156611)   #3
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Other thread here (modern cars), Richard: https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157947
Closed Thread