Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 May 2023, 13:46 (Ref:4157152)   #451
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
This has got to be a first, was looking at ebay and the now flooded market fortickets/camping when this came up, thought odd how can someone be selling programmes for the 2023 race yet.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/145091803...Bk9SR6jjtOiHYg

So he is offering to get you a programme for £29, not a bad mark up
Old 21 May 2023, 15:16 (Ref:4157184)   #452
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I saw that too, how entrepreneurial......
Old 21 May 2023, 16:18 (Ref:4157201)   #453
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well i think with the enourmous amout of people expected the ACO are going to print hundreds of thousands of the things so not sure they will ever be worth £29 each.
Old 21 May 2023, 16:32 (Ref:4157209)   #454
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
well i think with the enourmous amout of people expected the ACO are going to print hundreds of thousands of the things so not sure they will ever be worth £29 each.
Either that or they'll do like they did with the ticket sales, and they'll be out of stock in no time.
Old 21 May 2023, 17:22 (Ref:4157227)   #455
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
You can buy them in every local newsagent and bar for €10..... They won't run out.
Old 7 Aug 2023, 08:09 (Ref:4171740)   #456
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just in case anyone was frustrated at missing out on the blue 'Centenary' cap, the ACO have them available again in their shop.
Old 26 Oct 2023, 08:17 (Ref:4183045)   #457
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Did see a 100th anniversary SMEG fridge (though only 55cm high) for 1,299! Bit shocked so not sure if £ or Euros
Old 27 Oct 2023, 00:30 (Ref:4183140)   #458
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’ve just tried to find this 100th anniversary fridge. I was very disappointed to find out it is a 100th anniversary of Le Mans fridge, not a 100th anniversary of smeg.

https://www.smeg.com/products/FAB10RDLM5
Old 27 Oct 2023, 11:57 (Ref:4183174)   #459
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’ve just tried to find this 100th anniversary fridge. I was very disappointed to find out it is a 100th anniversary of Le Mans fridge, not a 100th anniversary of smeg.

https://www.smeg.com/products/FAB10RDLM5
Mrs Ayse would do me serious harm if I bought one of those for the kitchen.....
Old 27 Oct 2023, 14:42 (Ref:4183197)   #460
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I prefer my fridge over the Smeg one
Attached Thumbnails
WhatsApp Image 2023-10-27 at 16.40.16.jpeg  
Old 27 Oct 2023, 14:47 (Ref:4183200)   #461
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well it has been around, remember when you bought that down at le mans a good few years ago
Old 27 Oct 2023, 14:53 (Ref:4183201)   #462
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
2016, if I'm not mistaken
Old 27 Oct 2023, 16:05 (Ref:4183214)   #463
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I’d have serious harm with either versions I’m to say
Old 4 Jan 2024, 14:09 (Ref:4190760)   #464
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Treated myself....... What a book!!!

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4284.JPG   IMG_4285.JPG   IMG_4286.jpg  

Old 4 Jan 2024, 14:21 (Ref:4190762)   #465
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice, was kinda sad the gift shop was a bit sparse on things in August but thinking a couple events may have diminished inventory.

Can't bring myself to wear the new hat the wife bought me this summer, the 100th sticker makes me want to keep it clean
Old 4 Jan 2024, 14:32 (Ref:4190763)   #466
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Someone recommended the book to me - I couldn't remember who - although they really needn't have. It was always a case of whether I could justify the outlay. Then I saw it new on eBay for over 40% off and went for it. It's huge! And beautifully presented in a sturdy slip case.

I have the blue stickered 100 years hat as well. I couldn't get one at the circuit and had to wait until they did another run in August. I got them for myself and my son and his partner. Mine is behind me right now on my bookshelf - like your's, not destined to be worn.
Old 5 Jan 2024, 08:44 (Ref:4190835)   #467
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Treated myself....... What a book!!!

Excellent! Will it be taking pride of place on Ayse's book shelves?
Old 5 Jan 2024, 09:16 (Ref:4190840)   #468
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It sure will.....
Old 5 Jan 2024, 10:47 (Ref:4190854)   #469
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ayse ....... great find! Just ordered it myself! Thanks for the 'heads up'.
Old 5 Jan 2024, 11:27 (Ref:4190856)   #470
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Ayse ....... great find! Just ordered it myself! Thanks for the 'heads up'.
Did you get it off of the Bay of Evil? 42% off RRP?
Old 5 Jan 2024, 17:07 (Ref:4190880)   #471
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Yup! Saying that there are three left out of 34. Should have resisted, but just couldn't! Undoubtedly I will get a serious *******ing when she finds out!
Old 6 Jan 2024, 07:32 (Ref:4190916)   #472
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I actually asked if she minded before I bought it!
Old 6 Jan 2024, 11:35 (Ref:4190925)   #473
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Very brave!
Old 6 Jan 2024, 15:45 (Ref:4190945)   #474
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I always knew she'd say yes......
Old 7 Jan 2024, 10:27 (Ref:4191007)   #475
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is that the 100 Years of Legends book or a different one?