Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Aug 2021, 19:03 (Ref:4068708)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I’ve had to break out the Tunnocks…..
There is just too much smut in this thread.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 19:16 (Ref:4068744)   #27
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
There is just too much smut in this thread.
I had to look up what those were. Looks good.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 19:32 (Ref:4068775)   #28
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Well as the second safety car arrives it's times to catch up.

Nice Scrambled egg baguette breakfast with scratch latte.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210821_092317_HDR.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	316.6 KB
ID:	70163
Sideways. Nice. Nothing I can do about that.

Proper anniversary protocol is breakfast in bed, unfortunately I was the only one present for this

Then we left for the crepe place. Had a roast beef, Swiss, Gorgonzola, buckwheat, red onion, spinach, and balsamic glaze. Probably one of the best roast beef anythings I've ever had.

Mid afternoon drink is what I call a Tim Horton - cheap canadian whisky and store brand ginger ale. With ice. I'm not sophisticated lol.

Just finished my dinner planning spreadsheet. Actual cooking should start around 00:15 Le Mans time.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:18 (Ref:4068863)   #29
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very very nice.

On the photo thing. On your phone? You have to edit it on your phone, rotate it all the way round and then it is OK! Odd thing.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:22 (Ref:4068870)   #30
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Double market weekend so no cooking here, well no cooking for us. No Saturday market and would have done a great rib batch again.

Just finished off a jar of pickled brussel sprouts and they were delightful after yard work with an ice tea. Maybe a pizza later or Chinese. And not much bourbon this weekend.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:26 (Ref:4068880)   #31
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'm a big fan of girl pie.

Not food related, but you could make a smutty reference. Here is the cat enjoying Le Mans:
Attached Thumbnails
78F0331E-3F45-4B6E-8A00-76520C55ECCA.jpeg  

Last edited by Adam43; 21 Aug 2021 at 20:56.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:34 (Ref:4068895)   #32
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He doesn't need ANY help with making those references sir
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:56 (Ref:4068923)   #33
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
WOOOP WOOOP WOOOP

Your attention please. Your attention please.
There has been an incident. Involving car number 43.
The Jalapeno Pretzels have been brought out. The Jalapeno Pretzels have been brought out.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:57 (Ref:4068924)   #34
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
He doesn't need ANY help with making those references sir
Old 21 Aug 2021, 21:22 (Ref:4068951)   #35
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just had the rest of the morning coffee over ice.

I don't know when/if i'll switch to alcohol, but I was planning on making smashed bugers for dinner. Although, my family is all over the place right now and I'm at home with two 5 yr olds.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 21:32 (Ref:4068966)   #36
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
WOOOP WOOOP WOOOP

Your attention please. Your attention please.
There has been an incident. Involving car number 43.
The Jalapeno Pretzels have been brought out. The Jalapeno Pretzels have been brought out.
Heck yeah!

We're getting chicken fingers and fries, then heading to a race in person! It's cycling, but racing!

I'd rather not, but the kids MUST get away from video games for at least an hour.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 21:34 (Ref:4068968)   #37
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Just had the rest of the morning coffee over ice.

I don't know when/if i'll switch to alcohol, but I was planning on making smashed bugers for dinner. Although, my family is all over the place right now and I'm at home with two 5 yr olds.
I might hit a beergarden in downtown, but I'll be late in starting the dranking. I took yesterday afternoon off and started with a liquid lunch at 1130. Shoo buddy.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 21:47 (Ref:4068979)   #38
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Damn, third 32 oz iced coffee of the day just finished after round 1 of dishes. But I mainline iced coffee most days of the year and make it by the gallon.

First beverage of the race is a new one for more. Their barrel aged stuff is usually pretty good but pricey.

That better Mr PC User?

Last edited by broadrun96; 21 Aug 2021 at 22:07.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 21:57 (Ref:4068988)   #39
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Holy crap! Your pic sizes are out of control.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 22:06 (Ref:4068999)   #40
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Just for you man, just for you
Old 21 Aug 2021, 22:09 (Ref:4069004)   #41
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Holy crap! Your pic sizes are out of control.
watch it, I’ll post a table. A massive table.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 22:12 (Ref:4069010)   #42
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, but he's old and using a PC so tables don't bother him. See his college football tables
Old 21 Aug 2021, 22:16 (Ref:4069013)   #43
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I really ought to do college football. I just feel my life can't take it.

I follow the high school.

A porter - nice.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:22 (Ref:4069068)   #44
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
after 9 hours of racing, i finally had a bit of bourbon. Rest of night is already going to be a shitshow with family biz, so might as well enjoy it
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:35 (Ref:4069080)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So what time is it with you Joe?
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:51 (Ref:4069093)   #46
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
after 9 hours of racing, i finally had a bit of bourbon. Rest of night is already going to be a shitshow with family biz, so might as well enjoy it
Not repeated a beer yet.
Attached Thumbnails
9658BD85-F719-4690-ACBA-016AC8EA5811.jpeg  
Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:23 (Ref:4069139)   #47
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
At the time you asked, about 645 for him and 745 here East Coast

Still working on my porter from hours ago and likely only beverage of the evening since I have no Red Bull to try to make it later.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:51 (Ref:4069173)   #48
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Yes nearly 8pm now. It has been a hell of a week though, so I will probably try and nap for 3 hours in the early morn.
Quote:
Not repeated a beer yet.
I also have it repeated a beer yet, but I haven't had one yet, and I only had literally three sips of bourbon.

On the plus side I went from six kids at the house down to one. And I'm trying to get the last one to sleep
Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:52 (Ref:4069175)   #49
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
On the plus side I went from six kids at the house down to one. And I'm trying to get the last one to sleep
Use the bourbon.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:02 (Ref:4069190)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Use the bourbon.
Then take the lid off and drink it…..