Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 20 May 2023, 10:55 (Ref:4156910)   #51
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Post #43 writer cant help?
Old 20 May 2023, 11:09 (Ref:4156911)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Post #43 writer cant help?
Yes, I was aware of that Gerard, however I suspect that he has the combined GA/grandstand tickets. I only want the GA ticket....
Old 21 May 2023, 18:22 (Ref:4157237)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just to say, I have now resolved my problem. I had been promised a ticket by a very kind Tenths member (thank you René) however I have just managed to snag an e-ticket myself from the ACO's resale site (which is one in the eye for all those people who have told me over the last few weeks that the resale site doesn't work!). As I've bought it myself (and even got the member's discount!) I've been able to add the name of the person it is intended for to the ticket record). Relieved......
Old 21 May 2023, 18:25 (Ref:4157238)   #54
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well done Andrew
Old 21 May 2023, 18:35 (Ref:4157240)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well done Andrew
The thought of letting someone down was dreadful. It was my error and I had to put it right. It's funny, I had a snipe bid all ready to go on an already very expensive ticket on eBay when I managed to get the ACO resale ticket. Ironically, instead of my friend having to pay the ordinary non-member price plus the agency mark-up, he's ended up with a €61 member's ticket....
Old 22 May 2023, 09:46 (Ref:4157420)   #56
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Loads of tickets coming up on the resale site this morning including -

Full week GE
Weekend GE
Mulsanne Parking (still there as I type this)
Beausejour camping

As before, you have to get in really quickly.
Old 23 May 2023, 13:39 (Ref:4157564)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just so people know, the ticket office are still sending out stickers for parking - if you haven’t got yours already. They’ve also started replying to emails (and are quick to respond to queries on FB), I bought a full week Expo parking ticket on the resale site yesterday and they confirmed to me this morning that they will be sending me out a sticker. It all seems like an expensive process as they already sent me other stickers (at their own cost) and now they’re sending me another sticker for an e-ticket, again at their own cost.

For the avoidance of doubt, all the tickets appearing on the resale site appear to be e-ticket only. Not an issue though direct from the ACO.
Old 23 May 2023, 15:27 (Ref:4157591)   #58
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For resale site tickets are they cancelling the returned ticket and issuing a replacement with a new number/QR? Otherwise it's just a different kind of eBay.
Old 23 May 2023, 16:05 (Ref:4157597)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
For resale site tickets are they cancelling the returned ticket and issuing a replacement with a new number/QR? Otherwise it's just a different kind of eBay.
I've no idea of telling if the resale ticket I bought has a new QR code or not. I would assume so otherwise they're storing up a huge problem for themselves. They must surely be wise to the potential sale on the likes of Ebay of cancelled tickets. I still have the two tickets which I sold back. Theoretically, if I were thoroughly dishonest, I could put them on eBay, send the winner the pdfs and then they turn up to (presumably) find that the tickets I sold them have been cancelled. Having said that, the tickets I'm talking about wouldn't be likely to fetch the prices that entry and GS tickets are.

I'll pose a question and come back if I get an answer.
Old 24 May 2023, 08:24 (Ref:4157685)   #60
CHulme
Rookie

CHulme should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHulme View Post
Due to x2 dropping out from our group at the last minute, I have the following for sale:

x2 - general entrance for the week, valid 06/06 - 11/06 (+ test day on 04/06)
x2 - T05 Goodyear grandstand (this is the Dunlop grandstand re-branded), the seats are together
x2 - Beausejour camping pitches

Looking to sell as a bundle.

I will not be charging any mark-up, just the price I paid for them. I will post recorded / sign-for.

Message, or drop me an e-mail if interested - chulme1@yahoo.co.uk

Also available on CA (member for many years, but new to 10Tenths), been going to LM since 1997. These are not on ebay, as I am not trying to make a profit. I am willing to show the buyer my invoices, so they will see I am charging only what I paid.

Thank you.
All tickets now sold, thank you.
Old 24 May 2023, 09:04 (Ref:4157689)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good job, thank you
Old 24 May 2023, 12:10 (Ref:4157720)   #62
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334884196...Bk9SR4KruNqJYg

First Tertre Rouge camping ticket i have seen or sale this year
Old 24 May 2023, 12:47 (Ref:4157726)   #63
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Same seller has several general admission tickets for the entire week.
Old 24 May 2023, 15:04 (Ref:4157746)   #64
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Far better off looking to the ACO's resale site.
Old 24 May 2023, 15:25 (Ref:4157752)   #65
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Far better off looking to the ACO's resale site.
Depends what you want, prices on e bay are dropping and if you want a particular ticket not sure they will be available on the aco site
Old 24 May 2023, 15:28 (Ref:4157754)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There have been plenty available at the original prices. Everything except grandstand seats. And at the original prices with the knowledge that you're buying from the ACO and not someone who could be sending out any number of copies of e-tickets and then deregistering from eBay......

It worked for me - twice - and all you need is Telegram and the software link from PH and you can be notified of every ticket that comes up for sale.
Old 24 May 2023, 15:33 (Ref:4157757)   #67
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It is ok if you want the large new campsites but for those that want the most popular sites i doubt the aco would ever put those on the site as they probably have a waiting list already for any that our returned
Old 24 May 2023, 17:58 (Ref:4157784)   #68
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
It is ok if you want the large new campsites but for those that want the most popular sites i doubt the aco would ever put those on the site as they probably have a waiting list already for any that our returned
Not so sure about that. I've seen at least one Tertre Rouge and a couple of Vert but they went in seconds. I don't think the ACO will maintain any waiting list at all. My experience of selling tickets back is that they are put up immediately.
Old 25 May 2023, 08:15 (Ref:4157865)   #69
Fatboy 18
Rookie

Fatboy 18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334884196...Bk9SR4KruNqJYg

First Tertre Rouge camping ticket i have seen or sale this year
It seems the first bid is in already! (Not me) but im watching.
Old 25 May 2023, 10:59 (Ref:4157885)   #70
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
So far, the only answer I've had is -

By buying on our resale platform you don't have to worry about the validity of your ticket ?
Old 25 May 2023, 11:07 (Ref:4157886)   #71
Fatboy 18
Rookie

Have the ACO issued the tickets differently this year? Thought the Weekend ticket used to include the Friday too? Now looks like weekend ticket is just Sat and Sunday and a full week ticket is required if you wanted to gain circuit access Thurs and Friday?
Old 25 May 2023, 11:13 (Ref:4157888)   #72
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy 18 View Post
Have the ACO issued the tickets differently this year? Thought the Weekend ticket used to include the Friday too? Now looks like weekend ticket is just Sat and Sunday and a full week ticket is required if you wanted to gain circuit access Thurs and Friday?
Correct. They issued full week tickets, most of which sold out very quickly. They then started issuing weekend tickets and there are also Wednesday/Thursday tickets, together or separately. People with weekend tickets appear to have no access to the circuit on Friday. If I'm honest, until this year I wasn't even aware of a weekend ticket as I understood all general entry tickets (other than the Sunday only tickets) were for the full event.

There have been a lot of questions on PH and CA about the inability to access the circuit on Friday for those who don't have full week tickets, particularly those who will already be camped. I've also heard that some people have received Weds/Thurs + Weekend tickets from agencies instead of the full week tickets they ordered.

I dread to think what that TR ticket is going to go for.....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 25 May 2023 at 11:27.
Old 25 May 2023, 12:40 (Ref:4157906)   #73
Fatboy 18
Rookie

Thanks for the Info, its totally confused my little brain! I have been going off and on since 1982 and this year seems to be the daftest allocation of tickets yet! Good ole ACO!
Old 25 May 2023, 13:47 (Ref:4157921)   #74
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You're not wrong there..... It all started to go bad when they stole my car park!
Old 25 May 2023, 13:52 (Ref:4157923)   #75
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just had a message that I have another DHL delivery from the ACO coming tomorrow - which must be my sticker for the e-ticket I bought last week.