Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 26 May 2023, 11:18 (Ref:4158032)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Just had a message that I have another DHL delivery from the ACO coming tomorrow - which must be my sticker for the e-ticket I bought last week.
Arrived this morning. By the time I put all these stickers up I won't be able to see out of the windscreen to drive.......
Old 26 May 2023, 11:19 (Ref:4158033)   #77
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As the original intention of this thread now seems to have passed, I'm unstickying it.
Old 26 May 2023, 20:27 (Ref:4158105)   #78
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hello everyone,

I am looking for one ticket "general admission" for the week-end
Old 27 May 2023, 07:54 (Ref:4158138)   #79
Fatboy 18
Rookie

Fatboy 18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334884196...Bk9SR4KruNqJYg

First Tertre Rouge camping ticket i have seen or sale this year
seller has taken it down
Old 27 May 2023, 09:23 (Ref:4158146)   #80
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel Vaillant View Post
Hello everyone,

I am looking for one ticket "general admission" for the week-end
Michel, are you checking the resale site regularly? I bought a full week general entry ticket on it only last week and there were quite a few on there yesterday.

EDIT - counting back, there were 9 weekend ticket updates yesterday alone. None so far today.
Old 27 May 2023, 09:26 (Ref:4158147)   #81
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
For resale site tickets are they cancelling the returned ticket and issuing a replacement with a new number/QR? Otherwise it's just a different kind of eBay.
Mike, I've now had confirmation that when the tickets are reissued on resale, a new QR code is generated.
Old 27 May 2023, 09:48 (Ref:4158154)   #82
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Michel, are you checking the resale site regularly? I bought a full week general entry ticket on it only last week and there were quite a few on there yesterday.

EDIT - counting back, there were 9 weekend ticket updates yesterday alone. None so far today.

Is it this website ? https://ticketchange.24h-lemans.com/content

I check regularly, but nothing for admissions...

Otherwise, is it possible to buy a ticket for someone else ? I may purchase a ticket for a friend who haven't the time to check the website, but apparently this year the tickets are nominatives ?
Old 27 May 2023, 09:50 (Ref:4158155)   #83
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, they're not nominative, however if you buy a ticket, you can add a name to it, however this is not obligatory. The ACO have confirmed this to me.

I'm sending you a PM which might help.
Old 27 May 2023, 10:16 (Ref:4158160)   #84
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Quote:
No, they're not nominative, however if you buy a ticket, you can add a name to it, however this is not obligatory. The ACO have confirmed this to me.

I'm sending you a PM which might help.
Great, thank you
Old 27 May 2023, 17:24 (Ref:4158219)   #85
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Bad fishing today...
Old 27 May 2023, 19:47 (Ref:4158230)   #86
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think the software must be down. There's been nothing on there since this morning first thing....
Old 28 May 2023, 05:32 (Ref:4158252)   #87
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel Vaillant View Post
Bad fishing today...
The ticket office telephone lines are only open Monday to Friday, so it's possible there's nobody there to load resale tickets on the website at weekends either...? Maybe the fishing will improve on Monday or Tuesday. Just a thought.

Good luck!
Old 28 May 2023, 08:34 (Ref:4158264)   #88
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
The ticket office telephone lines are only open Monday to Friday, so it's possible there's nobody there to load resale tickets on the website at weekends either...? Maybe the fishing will improve on Monday or Tuesday. Just a thought.

Good luck!
Yes, possible
All the more, in France it's actually a three-free days week-end, probably Tuesday it will be better, I hope
Old 28 May 2023, 08:47 (Ref:4158266)   #89
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Same here Michel. I think you and James are right. All that came up yesterday was 2 Clos Fleuri camping and then this morning 4 more the same - although that would suggest the process is actually automated.
Old 28 May 2023, 08:52 (Ref:4158269)   #90
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Still plenty of tickets on e bsy at the moment some look very unlikely to sell at the price they are expecting especially if you can get them at cost on the ACO retail site and on pistonheads where there are several people asking cost price only.
Old 28 May 2023, 09:47 (Ref:4158277)   #91
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Still plenty of tickets on e bsy at the moment some look very unlikely to sell at the price they are expecting especially if you can get them at cost on the ACO retail site and on pistonheads where there are several people asking cost price only.
I have see, but I have a kind of reticence to buy tickets on ebay... I fear rip off
I probably do it as a last resort if I found a serious retailer on the bay
Old 28 May 2023, 11:33 (Ref:4158293)   #92
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Michel you could try pistonheads there are plenty on there for sale and most of the regulars there are more trusty than ebay. Again best to be careful of those recently joined just to sell tickets
Old 28 May 2023, 20:36 (Ref:4158599)   #93
Fatboy 18
Rookie

I'm still looking for camping and week tickets
Old 28 May 2023, 21:45 (Ref:4158634)   #94
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
A few full week tickets did ping in on the resale site about an hour ago.
Old 29 May 2023, 06:15 (Ref:4158683)   #95
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
a bit late, but 2 of our group finally can't make it

available for forum members :

2x Week entry + T34 (top row, A stairs) (bundle, not to be split)
1x beausejour campsite

E-tickets
paypal payment

on the down side, you'll have to sit next to us in the granstand
Old 30 May 2023, 05:39 (Ref:4158808)   #96
Fatboy 18
Rookie

Thanks for the offers, I'm now sorted, See you at Lemons
Old 30 May 2023, 06:36 (Ref:4158812)   #97
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well done. See if you can make the Saturday meeting.
Old 30 May 2023, 07:29 (Ref:4158813)   #98
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
a bit late, but 2 of our group finally can't make it

available for forum members :

2x Week entry + T34 (top row, A stairs) (bundle, not to be split)
1x beausejour campsite

E-tickets
paypal payment

on the down side, you'll have to sit next to us in the granstand
The campsite is sold

Envoyé de mon 22071212AG en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 1 Jun 2023, 11:22 (Ref:4159103)   #99
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lots of tickets now on eBay. And as Simon suggested, the prices are coming down.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275869724...Bk9SR9ifheuOYg

Full week ticket with only one bid at £50 with 8 hours to go....
Old 1 Jun 2023, 12:02 (Ref:4159108)   #100
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
several ended last night with no bids but starting prices over £200 for race and grandstand. getting very late now so doubt some of them on ebay will silly high starting bids will sell.
Closed Thread