Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jun 2023, 06:21 (Ref:4159218)   #101
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I have one spare full week entry if anyone needs it - bought from an agency.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 07:07 (Ref:4159230)   #102
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
several ended last night with no bids but starting prices over £200 for race and grandstand. getting very late now so doubt some of them on ebay will silly high starting bids will sell.
I remember a couple of years a while back where I picked up entry tickets for next to nothing when I was the only bidder....
Old 2 Jun 2023, 08:40 (Ref:4159259)   #103
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
yes but in those days you could buy them at the gate, so if you were going to the race you could buy one very late, this year is very different if you have not got sorted by now i doubt you will be planning to go
Old 2 Jun 2023, 08:47 (Ref:4159261)   #104
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, but I got mine at pretty much half price.....
Old 2 Jun 2023, 09:29 (Ref:4159269)   #105
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just seen an email from the ACO telling people to re-download their e-ticket PDFs due to unmatching QR codes. Looks like they rectified this on December 15th - but if, like me, you downloaded them as soon as you bought them during general sale and used that file to print from - they will likely be useless.

Hopefully that won't catch people out who bought them on the secondary market. But worth checking to see if the two QR codes are the same.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 09:49 (Ref:4159275)   #106
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You mean the QR code on the original and the QR code on the one now available for download?
Old 2 Jun 2023, 09:55 (Ref:4159278)   #107
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You mean the QR code on the original and the QR code on the one now available for download?
In terms of them matching I just mean that apparently each PDF ticket should have two matching QR codes on them. And if people downloaded them at the time of original sale or pre-Dec 15th, they likely won't be the same.

Anyone who downloaded anything this side of the New Year should be fine. I've no idea what happens if you take the old ticket to the race.

This is the guide if people need to re-download theirs and not sure how - https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/p...emans-2023.pdf
Old 2 Jun 2023, 10:15 (Ref:4159285)   #108
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I see what you mean. I still have a couple of pdfs of tickets that I bought and then resold. They were bought back in November but appear to have identical QR codes.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 21:23 (Ref:4159402)   #109
Madelvic
Rookie

Madelvic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
a bit late, but 2 of our group finally can't make it

available for forum members :

2x Week entry + T34 (top row, A stairs) (bundle, not to be split)
1x beausejour campsite

E-tickets
paypal payment

on the down side, you'll have to sit next to us in the granstand
Bernard are the entry + Grandstand tickets still available? Thanks
Old 2 Jun 2023, 21:27 (Ref:4159405)   #110
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelvic View Post
Bernard are the entry + Grandstand tickets still available? Thanks
Only one left

Envoyé de mon 22071212AG en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 3 Jun 2023, 11:09 (Ref:4159474)   #111
dblue
Rookie

United Kingdom
Herts
dblue should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddblue should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
In terms of them matching I just mean that apparently each PDF ticket should have two matching QR codes on them. And if people downloaded them at the time of original sale or pre-Dec 15th, they likely won't be the same.

Anyone who downloaded anything this side of the New Year should be fine. I've no idea what happens if you take the old ticket to the race.

This is the guide if people need to re-download theirs and not sure how - https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/p...emans-2023.pdf
Just what I needed this morning. I have 16 tickets in my account and I sold one in March. The e mail originally is from October but I didn't download and print them off until April. As far as I can see the QR codes are exactly the same on the account as the printed ones but I'm worried now.
Old 3 Jun 2023, 15:14 (Ref:4159519)   #112
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Several GE tickets still on ebay, most getting realistic about price but some still delusional
Old 6 Jun 2023, 08:31 (Ref:4160179)   #113
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Someone know how we can resell a ticket on the official website of ACO ?
I have already a week-end end ticket, but I rather want to purchase a full-general admission ticket. If I found it, I will resell the only week-end ticket
Old 6 Jun 2023, 09:26 (Ref:4160184)   #114
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel Vaillant View Post
Someone know how we can resell a ticket on the official website of ACO ?
I have already a week-end end ticket, but I rather want to purchase a full-general admission ticket. If I found it, I will resell the only week-end ticket
Log in to ticket.lemans.org, you should see a "resell ticket" on the top left menu
Couldn't manage to resell my entry+grandstand ticket, though, only campsite

Envoyé de mon 22071212AG en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 6 Jun 2023, 15:56 (Ref:4160243)   #115
Sireludo
Rookie

Sireludo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Billet 24 heures du Mans en VIP.

Good morning,

I have a VIP ticket with access to a box for sale.
It’s an entrance for week and race.
I live on Le Mans so only hand delivered.
If you’re interested, leave me a message and we’ll discuss the price.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Billet pour les 24 heures du Mans..jpg  
Old 6 Jun 2023, 19:45 (Ref:4160287)   #116
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sireludo View Post
Good morning,

I have a VIP ticket with access to a box for sale.
It’s an entrance for week and race.
I live on Le Mans so only hand delivered.
If you’re interested, leave me a message and we’ll discuss the price.

Thank you.
Please note, the tickets can only be offered here for what you paid for them or less.
Old 7 Jun 2023, 11:13 (Ref:4160362)   #117
Lipp
Rookie

Netherlands
Lipp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a general admission ticket to trade for a parkingspot...
Old 7 Jun 2023, 15:15 (Ref:4160463)   #118
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hello
I am looking for a full week ticket
Old 7 Jun 2023, 16:07 (Ref:4160476)   #119
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel Vaillant View Post
Hello

I am looking for a full week ticket
Still one to sell, but it comes as a T34 grandstand bundle

Bernard
Old 8 Jun 2023, 11:17 (Ref:4160680)   #120
andreiste
Rookie

andreiste should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Online Ticket 24h Le Mans Start/Finish Grandstand

Hello,

I am selling an online ticket to this years race, T20 Leonard Grandstand, near the Start/Finish. Price: 300 pounds (the price that I paid for the ticket).
Attached Thumbnails
24h.png   Grandstand-Map.jpg  
Old 8 Jun 2023, 13:19 (Ref:4160708)   #121
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
The website for tickets seems down

I can’t log in today..
Old 8 Jun 2023, 17:05 (Ref:4160763)   #122
Lipp
Rookie

Netherlands
Lipp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
sorry to hear that.

Last edited by Lipp; 8 Jun 2023 at 17:29.
Old 9 Jun 2023, 13:03 (Ref:4161022)   #123
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Long shot but anyone with tickets left? I've been scammed on the Dutch ebay and already at the track. So willing to pick them up there.
Old 9 Jun 2023, 13:23 (Ref:4161025)   #124
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Long shot but anyone with tickets left? I've been scammed on the Dutch ebay and already at the track. So willing to pick them up there.
Still have one as a grandstand bundle T34
You 'll have to seat next to us, though
E ticket

Bernard
Old 9 Jun 2023, 17:21 (Ref:4161086)   #125
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
Still have one as a grandstand bundle T34
You 'll have to seat next to us, though
E ticket

Bernard
No worries. I'll take it. Can handle this through PM's?
Closed Thread