Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 16 Sep 2004, 21:52 (Ref:1098784)   #101
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm actually surprised that Panoz didn't try to enter a second car. Especially considering this is their home track. Two cars would help them be a bit racier and increase their odds of being there at the end.

Any word on whether Zytek was ever able to raise the funds to run Petit and Laguna? I know they were looking at it. That's the one car I'd like to see on the list. Two Zyteks (well one Zytek and one DBA) and the two Dyson cars would give the Audis absolute fits at the last two races.
Old 19 Sep 2004, 23:56 (Ref:1101494)   #102
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Shady#30
Bucknum will have Miracle's Lola, not the Pilbeam but in any case that would be some field. 12 P1's would be niiiiiice
I hadn't noticed this before, and just saw it on official entry, which shows the entry as a Lola B2K/40 AER. When was this car fitted with an AER? It was a Nissan before Miracle got the Courage, or am I wrong there? Also, this seems to give some sort of credence to Bucknum looking at a Courage AER next year, doesn't it-this being treated as a 'get feet wet' sort of experience?

Also, per lmsr.net, Milka Duno to share the Intersport P2 car with Clint Field-is that accurate as well?

Last edited by skycafe; 19 Sep 2004 at 23:57.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 00:03 (Ref:1101500)   #103
Petrick
Rookie

Petrick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Andrea Montermini with GT-Ferrari?!? Omg, is that guy still alive... i remember him driving with Simtek, Forti and Pacific... If that really is same guy, not just some other guy with exact same name..
Old 20 Sep 2004, 00:45 (Ref:1101521)   #104
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Same guy. I am looking forward to the Cirtek and Risi Modena's, I love the sound of those cars! (got to have something to listen to if there will be no Judd V-10's around )
Old 20 Sep 2004, 03:40 (Ref:1101571)   #105
PRODRIVEALLSTAR
Rookie

PRODRIVEALLSTAR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Or a gts ferrari. I dont think anymore cars will enter. larbre probably wont be there w/ the 550 or panoz gtp.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 03:57 (Ref:1101580)   #106
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by tblincoe
major dissapointment with the petit entry list: one champion audi, only the creation dba, and nobody new in gts or lmp2... that sucks
Actually, TWO Champion Audi's.

The Miracle Courage will be in only its second race. MCR is essentially a new team, that should field two cars for Petit, Laguna and all of 05'.

I was hoping for a Prodrive Ferrari in GTS.

It would be rather rare for a new team to start the season at the second last race of the year. Most of the new cars will show at Sebring.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 04:13 (Ref:1101587)   #107
PRODRIVEALLSTAR
Rookie

PRODRIVEALLSTAR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am PRAYING for a ferrari gts entry.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 10:00 (Ref:1101779)   #108
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fogelhund
Actually, TWO Champion Audi's.
lmsr.net seems to suggest that Champion plans on running 2 Audi's as well in 2005.

http://www.lmsr.net/champion2cardebut.html
Old 20 Sep 2004, 11:06 (Ref:1101827)   #109
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
While that Champion press release posted on lmsr.net does indicate that Champion is running 2 Audis at PLM, it doesn't actually say anything about 2005.

Having said that, Champion previously announced that they would be running two cars in 05'.
Old 22 Sep 2004, 01:18 (Ref:1103439)   #110
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
The van der Steur P2 Lola is also listed as having an AER?
Old 22 Sep 2004, 01:42 (Ref:1103447)   #111
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
There are a number of AER engines, not just the turbo 4.
Old 22 Sep 2004, 02:42 (Ref:1103464)   #112
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
Indeed, I know they have been one of the biggest, if not the biggest, developers of the Nissan V6 that has been used in these cars. But is it the turbo 4, or the atmo 6 that are in the Bucknum/Miracle car and the same question for the van der Steur car (I would guess they have the Nissan)?
Old 22 Sep 2004, 09:56 (Ref:1103641)   #113
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
As far as I know, they're both using the atmo 6- I don't think anyone's tried the AER turbo in a B2K/40