Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 1 Jan 2020, 10:28 (Ref:3949360)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Stoke Row Motorsport Day

Delta's annual charity event complete with classic rally.

Note: Revised date.
Old 1 Jan 2020, 11:24 (Ref:3949376)   #2
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Pete . The Squire is coming . I have run out of celeb drivers to interview so youbhad all better brush up on race stories
Old 1 Jan 2020, 23:10 (Ref:3949461)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
It just so happens looking at my 2020 itinerary that I happen to be in the UK at that time, so as long as you can put me up in a 5 star hotel and pay all expenses including a couple of young ladies to pass the time then I may well force myself to attend.
Failing that I suppose I could always bring my tent like the last time if all else fails !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 2 Jan 2020, 06:53 (Ref:3949477)   #4
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Excellent News .
Old 2 Jan 2020, 18:18 (Ref:3949532)   #5
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That could turn into a busy weekend - British GP on Friday, Snetterton for ARCA on Saturday, Stoke Row on Sunday!
Old 7 Jan 2020, 12:31 (Ref:3950166)   #6
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will see what we can do to find you some marshals to help, I expect it will be the normal motley crew !!!!
Old 28 Apr 2020, 09:52 (Ref:3973316)   #7
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Iain, with events falling by the wayside all around us, how are things looking for Stoke Row?
Old 28 Apr 2020, 10:26 (Ref:3973331)   #8
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Hi John,
This year is Delta Motor Sport's 30th anniversary.Come what may there will be a celebration of some sort.I would love to get hold of as many drivers,staff,students,weekend helpers who had been involved in the team as possible. I supposed its all looking unlikely for a full on show. The tour takes the most organizing and that decision will be Craven Motor Club. They are still keen to go ahead. I guess we will know more on May 7th.Thanks for your interest.
Old 28 Apr 2020, 11:02 (Ref:3973338)   #9
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Hi John,
This year is Delta Motor Sport's 30th anniversary.Come what may there will be a celebration of some sort.I would love to get hold of as many drivers,staff,students,weekend helpers who had been involved in the team as possible. I supposed its all looking unlikely for a full on show. The tour takes the most organizing and that decision will be Craven Motor Club. They are still keen to go ahead. I guess we will know more on May 7th.Thanks for your interest.
I had originally hoped to come, combining it with Silverstone on the Friday, but what with travel restrictions & the like, it's all in the ai at the moment.
Old 20 Jun 2020, 16:27 (Ref:3982949)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm hoping that the current lock down relaxations proposed for next week will allow us to visit you Iain.
Old 20 Jun 2020, 20:01 (Ref:3982967)   #11
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
I am hanging on until July 4 th Peter .We can organise the show in a few days . Be Wonderfull to see you and Pat . You know you will be interviewed .😀
Old 20 Jun 2020, 22:10 (Ref:3982986)   #12
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just remind me of the date? It doesn't show up on Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 20 Jun 2020, 22:16 (Ref:3982987)   #13
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
19th July.
Old 20 Jun 2020, 22:26 (Ref:3982990)   #14
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks Mr Gents. In the current climate I get most Sundays off. Hopefully I can make it if it happens.

Old 21 Jun 2020, 08:02 (Ref:3983013)   #15
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's in the diary !
Old 21 Jun 2020, 12:07 (Ref:3983050)   #16
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
What's the location going to be?
Old 21 Jun 2020, 12:30 (Ref:3983052)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Timbers Farm,

Timbers Lane,

Nuffield,

Nr Henley-on-Thames

RG9 5SY
Old 21 Jun 2020, 12:51 (Ref:3983056)   #18
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
It will be Wonderfull if you all can come .Bring Uncle Eric and Cortina Tim ?
Old 21 Jun 2020, 16:12 (Ref:3983079)   #19
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
It will be Wonderfull if you all can come .Bring Uncle Eric and Cortina Tim ?
Not sure if he's allowed out yet
Old 21 Jun 2020, 16:14 (Ref:3983081)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Not sure if he's allowed out yet
Was he ever?
Old 21 Jun 2020, 16:21 (Ref:3983083)   #21
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
As long as you have a limo to pick me up and my 5 star hotel booked with hot and cold running maids and post my agent the fee, then I might make an appearance.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 Jun 2020, 18:40 (Ref:3983104)   #22
midgetman
Veteran

I think you'll find your fee has been sent to PO Box 1, Lagos already because I've had an email from a nice Nigerian lady offering me a cut of a million dollars from funds her husband appropriated, and she's got cancer and can't use it.

Old 21 Jun 2020, 21:56 (Ref:3983131)   #23
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I think you'll find your fee has been sent to PO Box 1, Lagos already because I've had an email from a nice Nigerian lady offering me a cut of a million dollars from funds her husband appropriated, and she's got cancer and can't use it.

Max, hopefully you have responded as a cut of a million dollars isn't to be sniffed at ? Oh wait a minute, check that email address again as it might have mistakenly come from Tim Falce and my African acc. sorry for any inconvenience.
Old 21 Jun 2020, 22:08 (Ref:3983133)   #24
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
On a serious note, there are massive fires all around our area in Mojacar. The last time about 10 years ago a lot of people were evacuated and had to sleep on the beach. The problem is that it's tinder dry down there at the moment with strong winds. Several friends have posted pictures on the Mojacar forum tonight but communications are not the best as probably some of the lines and towers are damaged. We were lucky where our place is the last time however it's a bit of a worry.
Old 22 Jun 2020, 06:41 (Ref:3983166)   #25
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
On a serious note, there are massive fires all around our area in Mojacar. The last time about 10 years ago a lot of people were evacuated and had to sleep on the beach. The problem is that it's tinder dry down there at the moment with strong winds. Several friends have posted pictures on the Mojacar forum tonight but communications are not the best as probably some of the lines and towers are damaged. We were lucky where our place is the last time however it's a bit of a worry.
Fingers crossed for you, Gordon.

Been very dry here too but thankfully no fire problems.