View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2022, 15:54 (Ref:4117488)   #61
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not sure if anything has been posted about campsites and bookings, so here goes:

When booking through the ACO or via another agency, do they allocate a certain amount of space for the pitch? If so do they base it on tent capacity or people? I'm looking at a bigger tent for next year and although I'll be camping alone I'll probably take a 4man tent.

I ask because Travel Destinations gave me half a pitch and only charged me for one person this year. But I only had a 2 person pop up tent (as discussed elsewhere).