Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 Sep 2005, 17:41 (Ref:1410014)   #1
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Your all time favorite video games

I was reviewing yesterday a couple of old console games that gave me hours and hours of fun. So it got me thinking about the most entertaining games I've played and I would surely be interested in hearing about other people's all time favorite video games. For me (in a somewhat chronological order)

Enduro racing (aka grand prix) - Atari 2600: What can I say, I almost developed arthritis on my left thumb for playing that game so often.
Accolade's grand prix racing - PC: My first taste of real F1 tracks
Super mario bros 3 - Nintendo entertainment system: The pinnacle of 8 bit gaming
Leisure suit larry 1- PC: Je je je.
Ayrton senna's super monaco GP 2 - Sega genesis: Not only was Senna on the game but it had all the tracks.
Doom (and sequels)- PC: Only doom (and its sequels) have made me feel genuine fear. Seeing the cyberdemon for the first time almost gave me a heart attack.
Pirates gold - PC: probably the only strategy game I've enjoyed.
grand prix 2 - PC: Excessive realism
Grand prix legends - PC: What can I say....
Unreal - Finally another FPS game. Great story, great graphics, great gameplay. Too bad the sequel was such a disappointment.
Mobil 1 British rally championship - PC: For me the best rally game to date. It's a shame nobody is making rally games with really long stages.
Grand theft auto Vice city - PC: Sure, San andreas is better but VC caught me completely off guard.
Half life 2 - PC: Played it before HL1. Blew me away. Not only the graphics but the excellent storyline and the atmosphere of the game....breathtaking.

BTW, I only had NES, Atari 2600, Sega genesis for a couple of months and a PC all my life, hence the bias.