Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 9 Nov 2005, 17:17 (Ref:1456463)   #1
Splendid Cat
Racer

Splendid Cat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dsc

Goodness me, I've seen the handbags are out on the Istanbul thread.

Not sure if we have had a thread on DSC (or are allowed one?), but views anyone?

IMHO it's a top site. I like to be up-to-date with the news firstly and like the coverage that's extended to all branches of sportscar racing.

But, it goes beyond that. I find the depth of writing refreshing especially in some of the ad hoc articles that appear e.g. Paul Truswell's analysis of the Pescarolo fight back at LM this year. Wonderful.
The look back at BGT 99 too is another top piece. The range of interviews and comment too. Indeed up-to-date news is only a part of the offering

The detail behind all races - entry, qualifying, race, post-race also hits the mark for me.

Similarly, the eds and contributors write in a manner that's "for the fans" and has personal feel to it.

However, if you wish to look at glossy pictures and read text which is, quite frankly, bankrupt of passion, enthusiasm, opinion and (lets face it) decent information then there's always Mr Watkins and the Thursday comic.

Purely personal of course guys and gals.

BTW - I am not sleeping with either Mr Cracknell or Goodwin

Cheers
Old 9 Nov 2005, 17:38 (Ref:1456481)   #2
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Once you've sampled it, you can never do without.
Old 9 Nov 2005, 17:40 (Ref:1456482)   #3
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Is that a reference to dsc or sleeping with Malc or I?
Old 9 Nov 2005, 17:59 (Ref:1456505)   #4
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin
Is that a reference to dsc or sleeping with Malc or I?
Old 9 Nov 2005, 18:00 (Ref:1456509)   #5
eddsc
Racer

eddsc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All healthy debate - and I'll sleep with anyone........ female and under about 38 (within reason of course..). And if anyone reads this to a certain lady, I'm dead!
Thanks Splendid Cat! Although I did ask to be shot down, didn't I?
MC
Old 9 Nov 2005, 18:15 (Ref:1456518)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lovely ad for DSC...... which I will move to the appropriate place - Cool Sites.
Old 9 Nov 2005, 18:17 (Ref:1456522)   #7
Audi R8R
Racer

Audi R8R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't live without it. But then, I have a vested interest in all things sportscars.

For those people who say that they don't want or need to know what's going on, then fair enough. However, I will also say that other avenues of finding out this sort of news are usually late, wrong, or, by the time they have the correct info, they're out of date.

DSC is up to date and, from what I've found, always right too. Because the tend to check the news stories rather than take what's said in press releases as fact!