Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 23 Apr 2006, 21:15 (Ref:1593155)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition - R02 Imola RESULTS

Imola results presented unexpected winners and point scorers, so the second round of GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition gave less points than Valencia round. Nonetheless, there are few surprises. The results are the following:

Results of the Weekend - GP2 Round # 2 Imola (22-23/04/2006)

Poleman = GianmarÃ*a Bruni

Race 1 (22/04/2006)
Winner = GianmarÃ*a Bruni
2nd place = Michael Ammermüller
3rd place = Nicolas Lapierre
4th place = Alexandre Premat
5th place = Nelson Piquet Jr.
6th place = Ernesto Viso
7th place = Timo Glock
8th place = Hiroki Yoshimoto
Fastest lap = GianmarÃ*a Bruni

Race 2 (23/04/2006)
Winner = Ernesto Viso
2nd place = Nelson Piquet Jr.
3rd place = Hiroki Yoshimoto
4th place = Timo Glock
5th place = Luca Filippi
6th place = Félix Porteiro
Fastest lap = Ernesto Viso

Results of the GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition - Round # 2 Imola (23/04/2006)

1 - 10 points = martin-1 (GL), Quique (VT)
3 - 9 points = CARLOS CARNERO (VT), Chaps (GL), ChevroPablo (LT), flexible-flyer (TT), Mad Max (CO), SALEEN S7R (TT)
9 - 8 points = Carlos Vº (CO), ChS (LT), esorniloc (TT), Mekola (CO), Mustafá Aibalababa (VT), Speedworx (GL), Tony Casta (LA), x_dt (TT)
17 - 7 points = ChrisAllen (GL), Chrisss (UP), Cucho (LT), Cuervitti (CO), Daisy (TT), DanFlag (TT), DEADDUCK (TT), DeLorean (CO), EL NOTERO (LT), falcon221sprint (LT), Frank_White (TT), Gotoune (TT), IVAN (LT), JB-F1 (GL), knowlesy (TT), Miranda (TT), PaulCrossling (UP), Rx-B (VT), SmarT (LT), Stirling Moss (LA)
37 - 6 points = daeng (GL), FOROCHO (LT), Gorkachuuu (LA), Ignacio.R (LT), Jenny (GL), Jorge A Molinari (CO), Morena (LT), nano de turdera (LT), patorlando (LT), PINION (LT), poma_MiD (LA), Roberto.R (LT), Sephirot1 (TT)
50 - 5 points = Alonso_Campeon (TH), bleiben (TT), CarGo (LT), Dazbert (GL), marto (LT), pericu (TH)
56 - 4 points = chunterer (TT), Sammyed (VT), Tony Bonfato (LT)
59 - 0 points = Sedicivalvole (LT)

Hurrah to martin-1 (GL) and Quique (VT) who won this difficult round! Mention to Mad Max (CO), the only one who predicted Viso as Race 2 winner, and a Special Mention to x_dt (TT), runner-up of 2004 F3000 TWPC who returned to this Competition.
Observations:
- I didn't realize that the hour of round closing, 4 AM GMT, is 1 AM at Buenos Aires, then last Friday announced the closure one hour before. Mad Max (CO) entered shortly after my announcement, then his entry was valid because it was still on time. I deeply pray sorry for that.
- Dazbert (GL) wrote his predictions as a quote from another user of GlobalF1. I revised them and confirmed they're different than previous ones posted by the quoted predictor. Rulebook says that concursants can't predict in name of other users, then I assume that Dazbert used the quoted prediction structure to put his ones. I considered valid his entry, but I warn him please do not use again that form of posting, in order to avoid confussion.
- Two concursants forgot to put poleman and one forgot fastest lap scorer of Race 2.
- Sedicivalvole (LT) entered his predictions after deadline, so they aren't valid for this round.

Current Standings of the Competition after 2nd round (Imola - 23/04/2006)

1 - 20 points = Chaps (GL), DanFlag (TT)
3 - 19 points = Jorge A Molinari (CO), martin-1 (GL), Stirling Moss (LA)
6 - 18 points = Chrisss (UP), esorniloc (TT), flexible-flyer (TT), Miranda (TT), PaulCrossling (UP), poma_MiD (LA), Speedworx (GL)
13 - 17 points = ChevroPablo (LT), Dazbert (GL), Mad Max (CO), nano de turdera (LT), SmarT (LT), Tony Casta (LA)
19 - 16 points = Carlos Vº (CO), ChS (LT), Cuervitti (CO), EL NOTERO (LT), falcon221sprint (LT), Frank_White (TT), IVAN (LT), JB-F1 (GL), Mekola (CO)
28 - 15 points = Daisy (TT), DEADDUCK (TT), Gotoune (TT), Ignacio.R (LT), knowlesy (TT), SALEEN S7R (TT), Sephirot1 (TT)
35 - 14 points = ChrisAllen (GL), Cucho (LT), DeLorean (CO), Gorkachuuu (LA), Jenny (GL), marto (LT), patorlando (LT), pericu (TH)
43 - 13 points = Alonso_Campeon (TH), CarGo (LT), chunterer (TT), FOROCHO (LT), Morena (LT), Roberto.R (LT), Sammyed (VT)
50 - 12 points = daeng (GL), Ricardo G. (LA)
52 - 11 points = schui_no_1 (UP)
53 - 10 points = JORDANmaniaco (TH), Quique (VT)
55 - 9 points = Ben (GL), CARLOS CARNERO (VT), dogui (TT)
58 - 8 points = Mustafá Aibalababa (VT), Ponton17 (LA), x_dt (TT)
61 - 7 points = KYO (TH), rulocos (LT), Rx-B (VT)
64 - 6 points = PINION (LT)
65 - 5 points = bleiben (TT)
66 - 4 points = Tony Bonfato (LT)
67 - 0 points = Sedicivalvole (LT)
(Allan Craighead (TT), Animanganime (LA), hotwheels (TT), HugeF1 (GL), mllevy (TT), PBE600 (CO), runshaw (TT), Skyliner (TH) and THE SUNDANCE KID (LT) entered for Championship round only.)

DanFlag (TT) mantains his Competition lead and shares it with new co-leader, Chaps (GL)! Jorge A Molinari (CO) is just one point behind with round winner martin-1 (GL) and Stirling Moss (LA).

Forum Standings after 2nd round (Imola - 23/04/2006)

1º - Los-Tuercas.com.ar Forum - 241 points
2º - Ten-Tenths.com Forum - 215 points
3º - GlobalF1.net Forum - 139 points
4º - Corsadigital.com Forum - 98 points
5º - F1Latam.com Forum - 88 points
7º - Velocidad-TotalF1.com Forum - 47 points
8º - UpdateF1.com Forum - 47 points
9º - Thef1.com Actuality Forum - 44 points

Three top forums has kept their places, but Corsadigital jumped to 4th and Velocidad-TotalF1 reacted and climbed to 7th. GlobalF1 is still the best of newcomer forums.

Two Worlds Challenge after 2nd round (Imola - 23/04/2006)

1º - New World Forums - 474 points
2º - Old World Forums - 445 points

Better results of New World Forums, moved them to the top. We're still at the first stages of the Two Worlds Challenge, but it seems there will be a tough battle between Old World and New World Forums.

Users can revise the accuracy of their predictions with more detail at this direction:
http://perso.wanadoo.es/gp2twpc/2006GP2TWPC.zip

Round 3 of GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition is in charge, and it's about the following GP2 weekend at Nürburgring, Germany, to be run next May 6th and 7th. Enter HERE to post your Nürburgring GP2 predictions!

Note: For identify reasons, users are identified with following codes, that denote the forum they use to participate:
(CO) Corsadigital.com Forum
(GL) GlobalF1.net Forum
(LA) F1Latam.com Forum
(LT) Los-Tuercas.com.ar Forum
(TH) Thef1.com Actuality Forum
(TT) Ten-Tenths.com Forum
(UP) UpdateF1.com Forum
(VT) Velocidad-TotalF1.com Forum
Old 23 Apr 2006, 21:18 (Ref:1593163)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good work mekola!

Another good points haul for myself...
Old 24 Apr 2006, 05:08 (Ref:1593414)   #3
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hmm now that is more like it, after Valencia I was starting to get worried.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 11:05 (Ref:1593662)   #4
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Congratulations martin-1 & Quique!!!

Thank you Mekola for fast results, you are the best!
Old 24 Apr 2006, 11:11 (Ref:1593668)   #5
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
the british isles/ireland/ze vorrrld
flexible-flyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
not as far back as i expected. watch out dan, im coming to get ya!
Old 25 Apr 2006, 11:06 (Ref:1594522)   #6
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexible-flyer
not as far back as i expected. watch out dan, im coming to get ya!
Yeah I know, I keep seeing that name flexible-flyer, flexible-flyer, flexible-flyer

Haaa in my mirrors hahahhaaha!
Old 25 Apr 2006, 11:37 (Ref:1594552)   #7
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just looking at the results of the last 2 rounds and whilst ten-tenths is doing very well, we need more players if we are to retain the forums title from 2005. The los-tuercas forum is slowly extending its lead over us!