Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 1 Sep 2006, 11:33 (Ref:1699224)   #26
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That Sounds good steve, good luck with that.

Thank you for stating the facts there Rod, I was getting a bit sick of all the BARC SEC bashing.
Old 1 Sep 2006, 12:14 (Ref:1699244)   #27
Steve Mead
Rookie

Steve Mead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Chezza, thanks for that lets hope we can all work together on this ans make for some good racing next year. should be fun as ten laps in a car thats not even been set up and then go to brands, best get the how to drive a formula renault manual out. 49.9 in the zetec seems much easier so what can the renault do!!
Old 1 Sep 2006, 12:19 (Ref:1699247)   #28
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wait with baited breath to find out!!
Old 1 Sep 2006, 13:09 (Ref:1699264)   #29
Steve Mead
Rookie

Steve Mead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So who is on the entry list? Me, driftwood ,mike bz anyone one else we know
Old 3 Sep 2006, 20:00 (Ref:1700965)   #30
Raltracer
Rookie

United Kingdom
Dartford, Kent
Raltracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Semsec / BARC Se single seaters / Libra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Mead
So who is on the entry list? Me, driftwood ,mike bz anyone one else we know
Yo guys ! ... I do not think there will be any resolution to the SE single seater F/Libra debate until some one organises a series that brings all on board.

Who is best to do the job ... I dunno ! both the BARC SE and Semsec have good people on board who give up their time to sort things ! trouble is people always want some thing for nothing ... and in motorsport that just does not happen.

A few weeks ago I had a great day at Lydden with SemSec and had two great races .. my wife and I had a good chuckle at the Autosport write up 'Canny Everitt mauls Mansell' and the similar Motorport News headline .. the thing is single seaters can provide ruthlessly close racing .. and such was the friendly reception from SemSec on the day .. I have now signed up for Brands Hatch .. I believe there will be some 25 cars plus for the event .. as of today .. I have not signed up bcause of the organisor, BARC SE are also friendly but becuase there is a good few cars on the grid and it is Brands Hatch .. nothing more than that.

So if you too have a single seater come and race me and see Mansell possibly maul me and see if McClurg's f2 and get on terms.. it will be ruthlessly close .... expect 47s and 48s a lap if dry .. which are my monoposto times ... but please do not knock the cost .. or the venue ... if you cannot afford it ... just dont go ... come and marshall

Best Rgds Raltracer
Old 3 Sep 2006, 20:36 (Ref:1700998)   #31
Flat Out Farr
Racer

United Kingdom
Great Denham, Bedfordshire
Flat Out Farr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Evening Alan, more common sense being spoken! In essence, what Steve and I have said. Common Steve, give Mr E and Mr M a run for their money!!