Old 30 Oct 2007, 22:27 (Ref:2055422)   #1
Alex Hodgkinson
Veteran

England
Derby
Alex Hodgkinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just one race

Hello everybody,

The guys I've been running with this year in Monoposto, 750MC, Silverstone Stowe, etc (Edginton Racing) have finished for the year, but I'd just like to roll out to one more race meeting before everything really does stop for the winter.

I'm from Derby and wouldn't really like to be travelling silly distances. I'd like to do it on a arrive-and-drive basis. I don't mind what kind of vehicle - be it MR2, FFord or Porsche 996, I just want to get one more meeting under my belt.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Old 30 Oct 2007, 22:56 (Ref:2055445)   #2
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alex, if you don't want to do silly distances then Mallory on Boxing Day is probably your best bet. I think there will be quite a few MX5s out in the Sports and Saloon races and I'm sure there are arrive and drive deals available there. I think you did a Mallory earlier this year in a single seater.

Otherwise, I don't think there is anything after next weekend until Anglesey on December 2, which may well be ruled out as you might think it a 'silly distance'. You'd probably do it in less than three hours from Derby though.
Old 30 Oct 2007, 23:44 (Ref:2055463)   #3
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And I don't think it is a silly distance - then I wouldn't, would I? - and it is nowhere near as far as Aberdeen, or Kent, or the East Coast, or all the other places my entries will be travelling from.