Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 4 Jan 2008, 05:40 (Ref:2099052)   #26
Sparky7
Rookie

United States
Poconos PA
Sparky7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You have to have a serious grude against yourself if you don't pick Jeffy and JJ for a spot somewhere in the top ten. Seriously.

Please take care of yourself, muggles.

~~~Barb~~~
Old 4 Jan 2008, 13:16 (Ref:2099258)   #27
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Go Jr!
Old 5 Jan 2008, 01:47 (Ref:2099662)   #28
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Franchitti, please.

A man can dream.
Old 5 Jan 2008, 15:24 (Ref:2100127)   #29
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce
Franchitti, please.

A man can dream.
And that is what it is all about. In Nascar any driver can win and you should root for your favorite. However, the odds are still with JJ, Jeff, and Jr.
Old 5 Jan 2008, 15:28 (Ref:2100132)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, there is always hope. Look how the 2007 Indy 500 fell.
Old 6 Jan 2008, 04:12 (Ref:2100440)   #31
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A thought went through my mind. Wouldn't some of the forum members go totally nuts if Montoya won the Daytona 500.
Old 6 Jan 2008, 12:27 (Ref:2100567)   #32
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Hell yeah! You'd probably see me on the telly getting hauled out like the beer chuckers at Talladega lol
Old 6 Jan 2008, 15:51 (Ref:2100665)   #33
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle not
A thought went through my mind. Wouldn't some of the forum members go totally nuts if Montoya won the Daytona 500.
Yes.

It has been a long time since the last major title, the Indy 500 in 2000, so I'd go ballistic.
Old 7 Jan 2008, 19:39 (Ref:2101400)   #34
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Montoya winning the Daytona 500 in a Dodge? Not bloody likely!!!!!!!!!!
Old 7 Jan 2008, 22:31 (Ref:2101500)   #35
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

A bit early for Montoya to be winning it I'd say, but there is nowt wrong with a Dodge on these type of tracks.

He never got to grips with it really last year, Daytona, but he ran strong in both Talladega races, running up front all day in the fall race. If JPM improves his racing at Daytona and the team transfer their restrictor plate form to the event, he has half a chance.

Obviously, he isn't a favourite though.