Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 12 Jul 2007, 22:36 (Ref:1962004)   #1
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Canadian GP Seats

Since I wont have a 2008 USGP to attend; I figure it's off to Montreal for the Canadian GP; unless BE axes that too.

In any case my seats at the USGP were in the Paddock Penthouse so that my wife and I could be out of the sun and rain; if it ever came. While not the most exciting seats; they were fine by me since they were right across from the pits, start/finish line and podium.

What be be the equivalent at Montreal? I like having a roof overhead since I'm not a sun worshipper.

Thanks!
Old 12 Jul 2007, 22:39 (Ref:1962009)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I dread to think how much those seats must have cost - care to enlighten me?
Old 13 Jul 2007, 00:21 (Ref:1962050)   #3
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
To be honest; the same price as the same seats cost at all of the Indy races; USGP; Indy 500, Brickyard 400...$150 US each.

I think that is reasonable compared to what I hear similar F1 seats cost elsewhere. Everything else at Indy; food, beer, drinks were some of the best prices I EVER experienced at any American sports venue. $6.00 US for a big can of Fosters would make an American baseball fan cry when he compared it to $7.50 he is paying for 12oz. USGP Ticket prices were a bargain and something Bernie complained to Tony George about. He felt IMS should charge more.

Silly man...
Old 26 Feb 2008, 21:26 (Ref:2138711)   #4
BobHWS
Veteran

United States
Winston-Salem, NC
BobHWS should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBobHWS should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritle
...What be be the equivalent at Montreal? I like having a roof overhead since I'm not a sun worshipper.
Sorry for the delayed response, but I just noticed this question.

In answer to your question, there are no covered seats among the regular gold, silver and bronze ticket seats in Montreal. However, there are covered seats above the pits extending a little ways past pit row along the rentry road to to the track. I think those seats are only available to Paddock Club members and invited guests of corporate sponsors. So I am guessing they are either free (if you know the right people) or cost in the thousands of $.