Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 18 Jul 2000, 19:39 (Ref:23956)   #26
botsquad
Veteran

botsquad has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
J.Villeneuve, referring to the start of the French Grand Prix when Schumacher blocked dc, forcing him to brake heavily to avoid a collision.

"These things do bother me. There's not many people doing such things. It seems there's just one guy doing it and he always gets away with it so why should he stop?

"Some of us drivers wouldn't do a thing like that even though we know we can get away with it, it's our personal ethic. But I guess is not something learnt in the car but in everyday life."

"David is fighting for the championship so he can't really bang wheels and throw points away, I guess it wouldn't matter as much to me," said Villeneuve a former world champion.

Villeneuve said the issue had been raised in various drivers' briefings but that nothing had ever been done about it.

i guess now someone has. as for ms trying to get the race stopped. im glad that cheap trick went for naught.