Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Aug 2000, 13:52 (Ref:28070)   #1
Redneck
Racer

Redneck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well it all started the night before with some Jagermiester...

Then some of my German compatriots started braggin' about the fine engineering of those Mercedes engines. I just couldn't take it when DC and MH took off. Rubi was caught up in traffic, and MS got punted from the backside agin. My comrades kept aggin' me on till finally I couldn't take no more. I thought we needed to make a race out of it. That was when you might have seen me on TV. They tol' me in jail that I was on TV. I just wanted to distract DC and MH enough to let Rubi catch 'em. Then have a race for the finish.

I couldn't believe they sent out the pace car!!!

I waved at MH a couple of times and he looked at me like I was crazy or somethin'. Boy those cars are really movin' fast when you stand right next to the track. Ya'll ought to try it out sometime!

Well... somebody got mighty upset and they came and made me git in a car. I didn't git to see the rest of the race. I spent it listenin' to all these guys yell at me in German. I didn't understan' a word they said.

THEN THEY PUT ME IN JAIL!

Yesterday they took me to see, what I guess was a judge. He kept rappin more German at me. The I heard him say "Forza Ferrari! Schumi ist der man." Well I agreed with him, at least the first part anyway, but I wasn't gonna argue with him. I though 'bout reminded him of how MS laid out last year cryin' bout his poor little leg, but I kept my mouth shut.

Then they led me out the room, put me in a car, and took me to the airport. The last the thing I heard them say, before I got on the plane was "Don't come back". That wasn't very friendly of them!

I just got in and thought I would tell ya'll about my experience at the German GP.

Did ya'll see me?

I should be gettin' my tickets fer the USGP soon. Who knows... maybe ya'll will see me there too! I think I'm gonna lay off the Jagermiester this time, an' stick to my 'shine.
Old 3 Aug 2000, 19:57 (Ref:28121)   #2
Jared
Racer

Jared should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very funny.

Look out on that main straight at Indy. Concrete on both sides. Better lay off the spirits.

(I just wish I knew how to do that smiling head drinking the beer.)
Old 3 Aug 2000, 23:48 (Ref:28192)   #3
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
:beerface:

Old 4 Aug 2000, 01:44 (Ref:28216)   #4
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

ahh..my favorite icon.
Old 4 Aug 2000, 12:39 (Ref:28306)   #5
Redneck
Racer

Redneck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is that Guinness?
Old 6 Aug 2000, 21:49 (Ref:28801)   #6
DC
Rookie

DC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

hey what do u type to do those things with the beer? give me the codes for any other smart ones aswell please!
DC