Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 11 Mar 2011, 13:27 (Ref:2843944)   #51
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
First patch out now and it fixed my corrupt save. Phew!

Monday we should have everything else fixed.
Old 12 Mar 2011, 15:00 (Ref:2844512)   #52
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
Paddock Hill Bend Brands Hatch!!
ROB IS THE STIG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good news.................

Are the Clubs open now then, can we now work on the Social Levels etc??
Old 12 Mar 2011, 16:50 (Ref:2844552)   #53
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not really sure, but I think that is dealt with on Monday.
Old 13 Mar 2011, 00:56 (Ref:2844776)   #54
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
you know what's really ticking me off in this game?
a lot of these races are starting off at a point, where it leaves about 20-30m of road undiscovered. those are really going to sting when you try to get the 100% discovery achievement, because they'll be the proverbial needle in the haystack on a map the size of Hawaii
Old 14 Mar 2011, 10:07 (Ref:2845369)   #55
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

If you want a money making scam, Hawaii Cup 1 is apparently a good one. You keep finishing second in the final race and hitting retry and you rake in 2.5 mill each time supposedly.

Useful, as I just don't see how you can make enough money on this game to buy everything.

Got myself a Koenigsegg CCXR last night. It scares me.
Old 1 Apr 2011, 08:58 (Ref:2856703)   #56
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
Loving this game again with the updates, clubs and co op driving with mates!!

But

It is now doing my head in, i have 99% roads discovered in Ibiza 1 & 2 and cannot find the last bit of undriven road
Old 30 Jun 2011, 13:41 (Ref:2908595)   #57
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bit more time has passed, starting to come down in price secondhand, whats the verdict? Worth buying?
Old 1 Jul 2011, 16:39 (Ref:2909471)   #58
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
I got bored with it tbh, F1, DiRT and SHIFT2 are miles better
Old 2 Jul 2011, 13:21 (Ref:2913905)   #59
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well worth getting, especially now the bugs are beginning to be ironed out.

It is a very lengthy game though in terms of all the tasks, so you will probably have to keep coming back to it over the next couple of years!

I haven't played for a while, but I would still recommend it.
Old 3 Jul 2011, 11:48 (Ref:2917306)   #60
medius
Veteran

England
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've got the first one and it was fun initially, but lost the appeal with the slightly arcady handling. I wish they did a demo!
Old 4 Jul 2011, 17:50 (Ref:2918078)   #61
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
Hire it mate.................?
Old 5 Jul 2011, 20:34 (Ref:2922494)   #62
medius
Veteran

England
Popped into Gamestation and saw it for £17.99 secondhand, couldn't see another marked at that price to went to the counter with it.....the confused lad said he couldn't find the disc (so I guess someone else swapped the tags over?). He got the manager who was apologetic and opened a new copy, and sold me that! Bargain as its listed on their website as £35 new and £22 secondhand!

Enjoying it so far, its gonna take a while to get through it so when I'm done, I'll move onto Shift 2 or Forza 4.
Old 5 Jul 2011, 21:57 (Ref:2922551)   #63
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Shift 2 is good, played through that last week. The Legends DLC in particular is very cool.