Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 22 Aug 2011, 10:55 (Ref:2944057)   #1
HoTWire
Racer

HoTWire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshalls at Prescott Sunday 21st August

I'm not sure if any of them frequent this forum, but if they do I'd like to say thank you for your time and for being efficient, friendly and all round very professional with our guys and girls running up the hill at our event (a large number of which had never been on a hill climb before).

In fact I'd extend this thanks to all the rest of you who keep our motorsport safe and running smoothly.

-David
Old 22 Aug 2011, 15:02 (Ref:2944172)   #2
HairyDJ
Veteran

England
Milton Keynes
HairyDJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hopefully, one of them might spot your thanks & pass on your kind words.

I take it this was the Retro-Rides event? May well look out for this next year and help out if I can, looks like a good laid back event and always great to encourage newcomers to give the hill a try.
Old 22 Aug 2011, 15:18 (Ref:2944185)   #3
HoTWire
Racer

HoTWire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes indeed it was the Retro Rides event, the runs up the hill and been very well received by those doing them and those that watched. Hopefully it will encourage more people to take up the sport and more people to take the time to go and spectate, I certainly heard "I'll be coming back to Prescott to see more events" more than a few times.

It is fairly laid back event with everything from European hill climb (Berg Cup) cars from Germany through to a massive American pickup taking to the hill , but we couldn't do it without the guys and girls Marshalling.
Old 22 Aug 2011, 22:02 (Ref:2944441)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wasn't there for this one, but I'll pass on the message to those that were. Kind of you to say so.