Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Old 3 Oct 2011, 19:41 (Ref:2965129)   #26
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Holy Moly, what a fall down the charts I have had.

Thanks, joeb!
Old 3 Oct 2011, 20:14 (Ref:2965144)   #27
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Well I think we can all admit it and congratulate fordcosworthpanoz for his win, you were a worthy opponent Should be a good fight with Badger for the runner-up spot now.

In that case I should have 20 points, right?
I think you still have 18. You picked 3 pole winners for 3 points and the GTC winner for 4 points and partial pick for GTEAM, so 2 points. So double that for 18.
Old 4 Oct 2011, 10:43 (Ref:2965464)   #28
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sry I didn't actually realize that #89's LMPC pole time was disallowed. That's what happens when you don't pay attention to spec classes...
Old 4 Oct 2011, 12:03 (Ref:2965512)   #29
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Sry I didn't actually realize that #89's LMPC pole time was disallowed. That's what happens when you don't pay attention to spec classes...
That was a bit weird in my opinion. As I understood it, after the crash the 89 car was put together with pieces from both the 89 and 37. The car didn't go through tech inspection before taking part in qualifying, and was therefore disallowed. I'm not sure how much spare time they had after finishing the car and taking part in q'ing, but if they passed post-qualifying tech then I don't see what the problem should be. Anyways, Marcelli is a very quick driver and I hope he gets a good ride next year.