Old 6 Jul 2012, 11:32 (Ref:3102813)   #1
McMuttley
Racer

England
Bromley
McMuttley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fanatec Club Sport pedal software

Can anyone help me with.

I have obtained a set of s/h clubsport pedals, where it is suspected the brake load cell needs replacing ( a clearly common issue).

The guy who sold then showed me on his laptop using what he called the ‘diagnostic’ – ie bars showing the change in pressures as the pedals are pressed. It showed the brake on a little when it wasn’t pressed.

Although he offered me the memory stick with the software on, I stupidly said don’t worry I’ll download it.

Now there is my problem. What and where !!

http://www.911wheel.de/?q=node/2037

I have tried the above link, unpacked the zip, read the readme file and then tried the .exe thingamywhatsit and either get a pop up message that says PSoc config has stopped working or at best I get a dialog box to start the upload that says Step 1 start bootloader, but wont as it says there is no device connected (this is despite the devices box on my laptop control panel finding them and also allowing me to show the various axis responding to peal pressure)

Am I trying the wrong software. I am not tekkie, so need VERY basic instructions.

All I really want to do is to test the pedal and laod cell before ordering a new one.

For now it they will be connected onto a new CSR wheel and used on xbox (until I find someone who can get GPL to work for me!!!!)

Any assistance greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.