Nicholas Latifi 2 3.57%
Mick Schumacher 0 0%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13 Dec 2021, 07:52 (Ref:4089140)   #26
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Perez, incredible teamwork!
Old 13 Dec 2021, 10:51 (Ref:4089189)   #27
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I'm giving it to Yuki, strong drive to 4th after great qualifying
Old 13 Dec 2021, 13:42 (Ref:4089234)   #28
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Sainz for me - a podium was more than the Ferrari looked capable of.

Honourable mentions for Hamilton (quickest man out there by a distance), Perez, Tsunoda and of course Kimi.
Old 13 Dec 2021, 17:43 (Ref:4089340)   #29
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Pérez
Old 13 Dec 2021, 17:59 (Ref:4089360)   #30
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Yep

Considering he was probably destroyed inside, the commentary from Mr Hamilton was respectful, professional and spot on

Whatever you can say about Lewis, and not all is positive, he has class.
Old 13 Dec 2021, 18:14 (Ref:4089364)   #31
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My driver of the day was Carlos Sainz.

He always delivers, racks up the points and this year has taken a team that is famous for running the one man show into a proper team. Also, he was the only driver who swapped teams who did not flounder at the first half of the season. When Alonso and Ricciardo was still shaky he was delivering the goods, while also saying he was not all that comfortable yet! I've seen Binotto hail Leclerc as a future champion, but I've seen him make stupid mistakes a bit too often. Sure, when he shines he is brilliant, but Carlos I find is a steady pair of hands. Carlos is not an insignificant reason Ferrari reached their goal of beating McLaren this year. For a McLaren fan, I can not help feel sad, but am also impressed. We saw how good he was last year as well, and then in orange. He is the driver of the day for me.

Another driver who did excellent was Checo. He gave us something to enjoy at a track which is terrible, regardless of how you change it. Smart and elegant driving, and some great dicing with Lewis. Runner up awards for Checo.

Is the same vein, Lewis driving was a masterclass. No stupid lunges, no crazy lock ups or mistakes. Also, a Hamilton classic keeping tires alive way beyond their lifetime. Until the end, he was in a class of his own, which is why he is a 7 time champion. Runner up awards for Lewis.

Well done Tsunoda for keeping it together, but boy do he need some consistency. I also send some warm thoughts to Lando, who has gotten all the bad luck there is in the tail end of the season. Well fought mate, let's hope for next year.

As for the driver of the season I'm more torn. Carlos has been great, Lando has been more than excellent, Lewis has been totally stunning and Max seriously impressive. I give that one to Lando for developing the most, with Lewis as runner up. Gasly also did well, but I for some reason just don't like the guy. Sorry.
Old 14 Dec 2021, 02:52 (Ref:4089469)   #32
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wonder if the ratings change if Mercedes chooses to initiate their appeal... and wins..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 14 Dec 2021, 08:08 (Ref:4089511)   #33
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
The ratings posted here for the drivers? Why would they? Regardless of the shenanigans Masi was involved in, the drivers performed like they did.