Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 15 Apr 2023, 14:28 (Ref:4151609)   #826
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
The more light you have the chances of finding that 10mm socket improves
Had the cleanest 10mm sockets, and every one still, until I started working on the Ram. Never needed it on either Suburban but it appears there was a deal on 10mm in 2014 cause that's all they used
Old 16 Apr 2023, 01:08 (Ref:4151688)   #827
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
The more light you have the chances of finding that 10mm socket improves
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Had the cleanest 10mm sockets, and every one still, until I started working on the Ram. Never needed it on either Suburban but it appears there was a deal on 10mm in 2014 cause that's all they used
It has been my experience that nearly every metric project i work on uses 10 mm exclusively, and I love it! No guess work! While my John Deere lawn tractor uses 3 different sizes to remove the deck.
Old 16 Apr 2023, 12:45 (Ref:4151760)   #828
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
It my John Deere lawn tractor uses 3 different sizes to remove the deck.
A growing stream of expletives would be muttered by me
Old 16 Apr 2023, 13:48 (Ref:4151769)   #829
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have seen a combination of sizes used where both ends of a coupling might be needed to be adjusted at the same time.

For example, a nut and bolt with one end needing 10mm, and the other needing 11mm. If both ends needed 10mm and you only had one 10mm spanner in your set.......
Old 16 Apr 2023, 17:42 (Ref:4151830)   #830
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
While my John Deere lawn tractor uses 3 different sizes to remove the deck.
Are you allowed without interference from a John Deere dealer?
Old 17 Apr 2023, 01:01 (Ref:4151919)   #831
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ram50, long bed flavor.
Old 17 Apr 2023, 02:13 (Ref:4151926)   #832
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Did you buy a "new" truck? Or just parked out front
Old 17 Apr 2023, 08:00 (Ref:4151939)   #833
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
There are plenty of new trucks around, however the old ones still as good a job as modern ones.
Old 17 Apr 2023, 11:54 (Ref:4151979)   #834
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Did you buy a "new" truck? Or just parked out front
Shortly after spotting this one, I found one on MP for 2750, but yeah, nah, this ain't mine. Just parked in front.
Old 17 Apr 2023, 16:35 (Ref:4152018)   #835
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Are you allowed without interference from a John Deere dealer?
Ha! Yes, for the little tractors I am safe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Ram50, long bed flavor.
Mint!
Old 18 Apr 2023, 17:08 (Ref:4152123)   #836
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A few cars here from a lunchtime trip to Caffiene and Machine, nere Stratford-on-Avon.

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-WMNBvC
Old 18 Apr 2023, 19:01 (Ref:4152133)   #837
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
A few cars here from a lunchtime trip to Caffiene and Machine, nere Stratford-on-Avon.

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-WMNBvC
I'm in love with the B-GT.
Old 18 Apr 2023, 19:03 (Ref:4152134)   #838
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
At my locally owned garden center. Can't imagine what the floor pans of the Triumph look like.
Old 18 Apr 2023, 22:36 (Ref:4152144)   #839
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
At my locally owned garden center. Can't imagine what the floor pans of the Triumph look like.
Mint. Oh wait, that's covered in mint I mean
Old 20 Apr 2023, 19:59 (Ref:4152298)   #840
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cinquecentos - and you can see how big the modern version is compared to the old (admittedly it is an 'X' version).
Attached Thumbnails
20230420_114116.jpg   20230420_114121.jpg   20230420_133425.jpg  

20230420_133437.jpg  
Old 21 Apr 2023, 05:42 (Ref:4152323)   #841
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Attached Thumbnails
20230420_134701.jpg   20230420_135130.jpg   20230420_135107.jpg  

Old 21 Apr 2023, 05:48 (Ref:4152324)   #842
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Lancias- part one
Attached Thumbnails
20230419_132853.jpg   20230419_153552.jpg   20230420_135005.jpg  

20230420_135011.jpg  
Old 21 Apr 2023, 05:49 (Ref:4152325)   #843
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Lancias - part two
Attached Thumbnails
20230420_135016.jpg   20230420_135021.jpg   20230420_135029.jpg  

20230420_135120.jpg  
Old 21 Apr 2023, 06:39 (Ref:4152331)   #844
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Did you take those photos on the West Coast?
Old 21 Apr 2023, 08:42 (Ref:4152340)   #845
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Seeing those Lancias makes me want to cry - it's an insult to the badge putting it on that dross.
Old 21 Apr 2023, 16:06 (Ref:4152379)   #846
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Seeing those Lancias makes me want to cry - it's an insult to the badge putting it on that dross.
It's interesting how in some parts, Lancia is seen as a marque with a fine pedigree and prestigious heritage. In Italy, it is seen as just a standard car maker.

The brand was almost lost entirely when they were only putting out Chrysler re-badged cars - and then the Ypsilon became the only model keeping the brand 'current'.
Old 21 Apr 2023, 18:50 (Ref:4152397)   #847
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I believe the correct answer to the question from the rental car place of "would you be okay with a Mustang" is "Fuuuuuu yeah!"

Had one a month ago. Drop top turbo 4, which was fun but this thing......
Old 21 Apr 2023, 19:27 (Ref:4152405)   #848
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I believe the correct answer to the question from the rental car place of "would you be okay with a Mustang" is "Fuuuuuu yeah!"

That sounds a little better than the 4 eh?
Old 21 Apr 2023, 19:28 (Ref:4152406)   #849
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Brown Saturn!
Old 21 Apr 2023, 22:11 (Ref:4152416)   #850
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Boom!