Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:37 (Ref:665867)   #26
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett

On the other hand let's just smile and thankl goodness we can at least communicate about our favourite subject. For me its baby oil and blondes.......... oops wrong forum.
OOHHHH, now I DO care !!!! tell me more!!
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:37 (Ref:665868)   #27
Sim_Da_BTCC_Man
Veteran

Sim_Da_BTCC_Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mrs BlackX

I dont wish to get involved but did you PM a moderator or something after your posts got pulled? I would expect they would explain why and give you an explanation.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:37 (Ref:665869)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Y
You're supposed to address the question to Craig. Privately. That's why your posts were pulled, because Craig said he would, in his big announcement. If you'd read that first, it might have answered your question before you asked it.
Um,

What announcement?
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:38 (Ref:665870)   #29
Mrs BlackX
Racer

Mrs BlackX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Y
If you'd read that first, it might have answered your question before you asked it.
Erm........................ We did!!
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:38 (Ref:665871)   #30
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The question should have been directed at the specific email provided. Not on the public forum. As has been explained over and over and over again.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:38 (Ref:665872)   #31
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Let's calm down a tad folks. First of all thanks Peter, Sim, Maisie, Chris and the huge number of people who have emailed me supporting the decision to close the Gravel Trap.

However this is another issue now. The users above are upset that I forwarded a message to another user. This was a mistake which I apologise for - I simply forwarded a response I had just written to someone to explain my position on the Gravel Trap closure and forgot the original PM query was still attached to the bottom. ooops. Will try harder.

However there is no change in my stance on the original issue of the Gravel Trap closure - which is what started this off in the first place...

I trust this matter is now closed - a genuine apology has been made and the original query answered. You may not like that answer but it is, I'm afraid, the only one I'm gonna give.

Come back in a couple of weeks and there will be a new 'off-topic-forum' in place -- if I'm not drawn into a long winded debate on the matter!
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:38 (Ref:665873)   #32
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If i had sent it privately he would have no doubt sent it to someone else anyhow.........
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:41 (Ref:665874)   #33
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Craig,

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Mrs Blackx. I apologise for using you andyour friends as a foil for my appalling sense of humour.

But I've got to say. This has been funnier than anything in the Gravel trap.

OK Nursey you can administer the drugs now.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:41 (Ref:665875)   #34
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
Let's calm down a tad folks. First of all thanks Peter, Sim, Maisie, Chris and the huge number of people who have emailed me supporting the decision to close the Gravel Trap.

However this is another issue now. The users above are upset that I forwarded a message to another user. This was a mistake which I apologise for - I simply forwarded a response I had just written to someone to explain my position on the Gravel Trap closure and forgot the original PM query was still attached to the bottom. ooops. Will try harder.

However there is no change in my stance on the original issue of the Gravel Trap closure - which is what started this off in the first place...

I trust this matter is now closed - a genuine apology has been made and the original query answered. You may not like that answer but it is, I'm afraid, the only one I'm gonna give.

Come back in a couple of weeks and there will be a new 'off-topic-forum' in place -- if I'm not drawn into a long winded debate on the matter!

Apology accepted by me (can't speak for the originator of the pm).

But it has livened-up an otherwise dull evening.

Thx for your efforts Craig.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:42 (Ref:665877)   #35
Mrs BlackX
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
OK Nursey you can administer the drugs now.
Be afraid..... Be VERY afraid!!!!!!!!

Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:46 (Ref:665882)   #36
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ooops!
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:53 (Ref:665889)   #37
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs BlackX
Be afraid..... Be VERY afraid!!!!!!!!

I know the "needle" she uses !!
Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:55 (Ref:665895)   #38
Mrs BlackX
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by crazystu
I know the "needle" she uses !!
THAT was one the small one!!!!!!

Old 19 Jul 2003, 21:59 (Ref:665897)   #39
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Think this thread has run it's course. Time to close it.
Closed Thread