Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 13 Jun 2003, 11:56 (Ref:630471)   #1
mandretti39
Veteran

Lithuania
Clay, NY USA
mandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Small Question

I was looking at the FAQ and noticed the part about the stars and it says those with 20 to 500 posts should have two stars and designated as a racer. This will be my 46th post and I still have one star and am still designated as a rokkie. What gives?

Last edited by mandretti39; 13 Jun 2003 at 11:57.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:17 (Ref:630485)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
The limits were changed a while back as part of the new Gravel Trap restrictions. You now need 50 posts to become a racer. Looks like the FAQ got missed when the changes were implemented. I'll let Craig know to change it.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:28 (Ref:630491)   #3
mandretti39
Veteran

Lithuania
Clay, NY USA
mandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the info, redshoes.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 17:05 (Ref:630668)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Will update the FAQ once the new version of the software is up and running.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 00:59 (Ref:687730)   #5
mandretti39
Veteran

Lithuania
Clay, NY USA
Got another problem. I became a Racer at 50 posts, but I am now a Rookie again. This will be my 64th post. Am I really that bad that I need to be demoted to Rookie or has the limits changed again? What gives?
Old 14 Aug 2003, 03:05 (Ref:687772)   #6
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The limits changed again, I believe. You need 100 posts for Parc Ferme.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 13:51 (Ref:688159)   #7
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, it's a conspiracy. The limit is being raised every time mandretti39 reaches a new level.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 15:21 (Ref:688231)   #8
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think there may be a bug in our board software. It's detected 'Liverpool' in mandretti's profile and has assumed 'Liverpool, UK', so is applying the little known anti-scouser security patch. Which is rather unfair on the guy, seeing as he's from Liverpool, NY ...

Honest answer, mandretti, I believe the required number of posts to reach 'Racer' has increased to 100 to tie in with the full access requirement for our brand new pub, Parc Ferme. Until you reach 100, you'll be able to browse Parc Ferme but not post there; I think I'm right in saying the only difference between 'Rookie' and 'Racer' status elsewhere in 10Tenths is the number of stars next to your name.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 16:46 (Ref:688330)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have we told everybody that the competiton for the Ferrari has changed too? Now we've all got to be on 100000 posts at midnight on 6 June 2023 and Craig will toss for it.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 10:16 (Ref:690981)   #10
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
so. ..on 6 June 2023 i'll be 41 and a Ferrari richer .. can i chose my ferrari?????? ... i'll want a 250 SWB .. please

Ciao Marco
Old 18 Aug 2003, 11:35 (Ref:691052)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's only if Craig can toss for it.
Old 20 Aug 2003, 14:18 (Ref:693301)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Dani Filth
so. ..on 6 June 2023 i'll be 41 and a Ferrari richer .. can i chose my ferrari?????? ... i'll want a 250 SWB .. please
Exactly !
Old 20 Aug 2003, 14:18 (Ref:693302)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Dani Filth
Plastic or steel ?
Old 21 Aug 2003, 08:56 (Ref:694090)   #14
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
steel ... off course ....

Ciao Marco
Old 21 Aug 2003, 09:29 (Ref:694111)   #15
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think I'd prefer a 360 Stradale.

In which case it'd be a combination of steel, ally and carbon fibre.

And I want that stripe down the middle that costs three grand.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 09:57 (Ref:694125)   #16
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
in 1:43 or 1:87 scale

Ciao Marco
Old 21 Aug 2003, 12:17 (Ref:694304)   #17
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Would you be satisfied with just a picture
Old 21 Aug 2003, 13:01 (Ref:694383)   #18
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Aw man!

I've got pictures! And around three articles telling me how wonderful it is to drive...
Old 21 Aug 2003, 13:23 (Ref:694408)   #19
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Cruel, cruel world...
Old 21 Aug 2003, 18:27 (Ref:694633)   #20
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
yep and remember that every member needs to be on a 100000 posts! Thats a whole lotta posting!, I'm nearly 10%of the way there though! Don't let me down guys!!!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 15:51 (Ref:698383)   #21
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyways i have reached 500 posts some minutes ago, and now I'm proudly a veteran!!

A question: every day there is the list of birthdays in the foum page; couldn't be good to add a daily list of the promotions, updated to the previous day?
Old 25 Aug 2003, 16:47 (Ref:698426)   #22
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Oh, it will be sad to see some demotions...