Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 21 Jun 2012, 09:12 (Ref:3095832)   #26
m1fcf
Veteran

United Kingdom
m1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridm1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No mention of Simraceway in this thread? Was pushed pretty heavily on RadioLeMans over the weekend.
Old 21 Jun 2012, 09:21 (Ref:3095833)   #27
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thats because Hindhaugh is in thier pocket, as is Allan Mcnish. Mcnsih is allegedly involved with them so no shock srw were plugging.

They dont have any Le Mans cars or any Lemans type tracks!! But the game is free and alright as an entry level sim, but you have to pay for the better stuff, or at least spend an awful lot of time hotlapping to earnt eh cresits to buy stuff that is good. For instance they offer a Veyron on there that costs about 30 quid in real money!

Virtua LM is a great team, they offer a magnificent Prototype mod for F1 challenge that I think I ought to try one day, loks incredible and has an amazing car variety from the 80's and 90's, but I ahve never played F1C.

Peat, try the Historix mod to, even more realistic 60's stuff, narrow tyres, awful brakes, that track would be ace with those cars too
Old 21 Jun 2012, 09:38 (Ref:3095841)   #28
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
Don't worry Chunder, i am a seasoned rFactor veteran. There isn't many mod's i haven't tried. I have streamlined my install to Enduracers, HistroiX, CARTfactor, CTDPF12006 and the Caterham mod.

With regards to Sim-raceway. I'm not all that bothered in trying. I don't really like the way they have gone about it. As for the constant plugging on RLM, it's a small price to pay to make RLM financially feasable.
Old 21 Jun 2012, 11:06 (Ref:3095888)   #29
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I guess the plugging is a payback from Hindhaugh and Mcnish helping them out, which is fair enough!

I didnt hear as you know as I only dipped in and out, and amazingly for once didnt get staggeringly annoyed by Kirby!!

All good mods though Peat F12006 is by far the best F1 mod other than F1 91 and GP79 lol!
Old 21 Jun 2012, 11:26 (Ref:3095900)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post

Though to be fair the Deltawing piqued my interest in Le Mans this year, and I would certainly go to Germany to watch a proper 24 hour race on the best track in the world!

We're clearly destined to disagree about Le Mans and GPL my friend, but I am interested in your Deltawing comment. There are plenty who are for the DW and many who are against it, but whichever camp you are in (and some straddle both), there is no doubt that it did bring new interest to Le Mans and sportscar racing - which has got to be a good thing
Old 22 Jun 2012, 10:59 (Ref:3096359)   #31
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peat View Post
Have to say, that Enduracer's mod on the new VirtualLM Le Mans track is just heavenly.

During the 24hr i had a few mates around and we were hot lapping around it. One of my normally console-toting mates couldn't get over how it felt so 'ballsy' to go through Indianapolis flat.
Can I find that on rfactorcentral.com ?

Selby
Old 22 Jun 2012, 17:33 (Ref:3096490)   #32
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Have a look on virtualr selb, rfc would up alot of people by trying to make them charge for mods when it metmorphasisedinto simraceway, it still exists but no many modders put their stuff on there with permission anymore
Old 22 Jun 2012, 20:48 (Ref:3096579)   #33
osellacz
Rookie

osellacz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Guys check this link http://rfactor.no-ip.info:100/
There is 95% of all mods and tracks ever created for rf, it has search function, fast download, no ads or other bull****.
Old 22 Jun 2012, 22:10 (Ref:3096605)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Looks useful.... I'm trying to get back into rFactor (not that I ever really was). I like the VirtualLM track, but I still don't care much for the Enduracer cars. I'm having more fun in the Can-Ams, to be honest........
Old 23 Jun 2012, 16:21 (Ref:3096835)   #35
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
I can't get round more than 1 or 2 corners in the Can Ams...

Selby
Old 23 Jun 2012, 16:39 (Ref:3096842)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You have to be very gentle introducing the power.......

.....but it's worth it for the sound they make!
Old 23 Jun 2012, 23:52 (Ref:3096977)   #37
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Can-Ams are utterly mad, bonkers scary.

But fun.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 08:57 (Ref:3097038)   #38
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Its bad tyre physics nothing more, awful mod.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 15:11 (Ref:3097221)   #39
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Need new laptop.. And new wheel...