Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 10 Feb 2002, 13:17 (Ref:213697)   #26
Don K
Veteran

Don K has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally posted by nicholaswhite
Yesterday I couldn't connect all afternoon.
Me too.

Last week and the week before that, the problem lasted about 2 days.
But this time, I was able to connect in the evening of the same day.
So that's definitely a step forward.
Old 11 Feb 2002, 03:23 (Ref:213895)   #27
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

I'm sure we can all be patient as things are being repaired, upgraded and strenghtened for our pleasure in 2002 during the race seasons!!!

But please, make it quick as I'm not a very patient person sometimes
Old 11 Feb 2002, 19:24 (Ref:214184)   #28
Toth
Racer

Toth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've been getting an error message for the past few days and have since been unable to access the forum. The page with the error message suggest that I should contact the technical staff. So I click on the contact link on the front page of the site and in a last attempt I click the link to the feedback-forum on that page. And there I am in the forum. I've tried to get into the forum the normal way after that but them I get the error message again.

I'm thought my error was the same as the database error of this topic but now I'm not so sure anymore.

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/www/ten-tenths/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 34
Old 11 Feb 2002, 19:33 (Ref:214191)   #29
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I keep getting SQL problems as well - its like being at work!!
Old 12 Feb 2002, 03:50 (Ref:214373)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, I've been having the same problem, with increasing regularity. Couldn't get in at all last night. I'm a pretty patient chap, but it does seem to be getting worse?

(Having said that, I've got in twice today with no problems, so perhaps it's just got better - as John Cleese might have said on being changed back from a newt........!)
Old 12 Feb 2002, 13:14 (Ref:214515)   #31
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've found its been getting better, no problems for several days now!!!
Old 13 Feb 2002, 00:13 (Ref:215037)   #32
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
...me too, have got in straight away in the last 2 days - I guess it proves how addicted we all are to the forum!!!
Old 13 Feb 2002, 10:39 (Ref:215097)   #33
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
is this what everyone else is getting?

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/www/ten-tenths/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 34

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the
problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Old 13 Feb 2002, 10:44 (Ref:215101)   #34
AndyF
Veteran

AndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Crash Test
is this what everyone else is getting?

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/www/ten-tenths/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 34

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the
problem persists.

Yep - that's what I got too. I could not get in between 8:30 and 10:30 this morning.

Am sure it will be sorted soon - keep with us guys and gals!!
Old 13 Feb 2002, 18:59 (Ref:215355)   #35
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
In Craig's absense can I reassure you that Ten-Tenths server admin blokie Chris Y is looking at the problem. Trouble is it's a bit intermittant which makes it difficult to trace, and he's got his day job to worry about plus getting 2 race cars ready for the start of the season. Bear with us.
Old 13 Feb 2002, 20:38 (Ref:215418)   #36
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Those 2 day jobs and that race car (or was it the other way around? ) can bloody well wait...

No, seriously, everything's been fine for me during the past couple of days. I'm sure you'll get on top of it. Keep up the good work!
Old 14 Feb 2002, 08:24 (Ref:215696)   #37
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting how when you try and email the Technical Staff you get a blank email thing with no address
Old 14 Feb 2002, 13:12 (Ref:215821)   #38
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by badoer fan
Interesting how when you try and email the Technical Staff you get a blank email thing with no address
If I recall right, the error message says "the technical staff has been sent en email"

So it's an automatic thing, but it does appear like we have to send them the mail because technical staff is highlighted and his a link....to nowhere...
Old 14 Feb 2002, 17:27 (Ref:215938)   #39
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BUUUUUUT, if there's no address, does an email get dispatched?! Ahahahaha! Gotcha there

Naaaah, I'm not complaining (much), I know every one's working hard, not being able to get on 10-10ths just gives me more time for looking at, um, other sites
Old 14 Feb 2002, 19:27 (Ref:215994)   #40
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nicholas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
...like mine. Oh, there's nothing to be embarrassed about visiting it

*Apart from the dodgy colour scheme. I haven't got around to changing it yet, along with a whole load of other things

Last edited by Nicholas; 14 Feb 2002 at 19:31.
Classic Eddie Irvine moments, #1
Interviewer: "Why has Schumacher got an odd shaped helmet?" Eddie: "Because he's German, he's got an odd shaped head"
Old 15 Feb 2002, 00:50 (Ref:216234)   #41
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
its been excellent for me for the last few days , it has even speed up a bit in loading , so for now im happy
Old 19 Feb 2002, 10:25 (Ref:218798)   #42
Bomn
Veteran

Australia
Bomn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
had trouble connecting tonight. page would not load first two tries then third attempt got the following message. hit refresh again and page loaded .

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/www/ten-tenths/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 34

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

Last edited by Bomn; 19 Feb 2002 at 10:28.
Old 21 Feb 2002, 01:58 (Ref:219845)   #43
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
I hope this is resolved before we enter the tipping competition
ie. after final practice and before quals for melbourne. It would be extremely frustrating if we cannot put in our selections for the comp.