Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 12 Feb 2006, 16:57 (Ref:1521040)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Treaded/Slicks - Difficulty?

This was quoted in another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nittymaki
..... If you normally race in stockhatch for MDA clubmans championship points you could also race in the new Revivals class or better still get some tv coverage and race in Super Series 2000. This is a great way to stick some slicks on and get loads of exposure.
My question is, don't you need to change the set up and therefore the suspension and geometary to go from (I assume Treaded tyres) to Slicks?.
Old 13 Feb 2006, 06:37 (Ref:1521542)   #2
Rookie

England
Near France
206180 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
My question is, don't you need to change the set up and therefore the suspension and geometary to go from (I assume Treaded tyres) to Slicks?.
But if its 'stock hatch' apart from damping you should not have anything that can be altered.
Old 13 Feb 2006, 06:49 (Ref:1521547)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah that solves that one then. Next.