Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 28 Sep 2001, 17:53 (Ref:152805)   #51
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Haven't you heard? Bella has specially evolved teeth designed specifically to rip the corks out of crud wine bottles in one swift and devastating movement.

Or not.

There's no need to panic, the corkscrew lives permanently in BAR Harlot's car.

Last edited by Minardi fan; 28 Sep 2001 at 17:53.
Old 30 Sep 2001, 09:50 (Ref:153586)   #52
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Well I decided to drive back last night and not camp as I needed a night in my own bed and it was too bloody cold to camp anyway! Met up with Maisie and Chirs, Bella (Bob), BAR Tart, Paul and his mate, and Woodyracing... what happened to the rest of you ? TimD ? jiggly_puff ? Claire ?
Old 30 Sep 2001, 10:28 (Ref:153604)   #53
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i was there!!!
Old 30 Sep 2001, 12:10 (Ref:153654)   #54
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Where?
Old 30 Sep 2001, 12:12 (Ref:153655)   #55
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Y
Where?
around the paddock and in the bar!
Old 30 Sep 2001, 21:21 (Ref:153906)   #56
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
what a weekend why oh why oh why don't they do more powertour night races. or didn't they, as the case may be...

those of you who didn't meet up with us, you missed a frisbee fight in the pitlane with 'the dark side' (also known to everyone but me as the other forum - very nice folks, btw..), a frisbee fight with the gt guys on the podium, a few too many heart to hearts in the caravelle for my liking (), and the HUGE bud.

Old 30 Sep 2001, 21:40 (Ref:153924)   #57
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I must say that was one funny race.

Truth : there is a bottle opener that lives in my car so Bella has no need of a wierd and wonderful way of openeing bottles (sorry to disapoint everyone!)
- however images of this are quite welcolme to be held (for a small fee)

Just realised i've been to Every night race held. They should do more. Fantastic. bella's right though. not really condusive to keeping your mouth shut in the right places hey Bel's?
Old 30 Sep 2001, 22:17 (Ref:153962)   #58
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hey, i'll stay quiet about what you said, if you'll stay quiet about what i said...
barby hon, what the hell did you do with all those bloody frisbees anyway?
Old 30 Sep 2001, 22:42 (Ref:153987)   #59
BAR Babe
Racer

Hey, it was a done deal before i even LEFT the caravelle this time love!!!!
SHHHHH i wasn't going to tell about those. They were going to be a big surprise for you know who at the weekend.

They aren't half making my bag pong though. good god. I know i should have cleaned my car out the instant i got home but you should see the weather here.

lets hope its better in the morning becasue i have to do it then as i have to drive to Ipswich at 8.30am. ahhhh. meaning retreival of them from bag. I think i might have to rinse them or my car IS REALLY going to smell like a brewrey all week!!! (new thing???!!)
Old 30 Sep 2001, 22:46 (Ref:153991)   #60
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
your car IS brewery. inexplicably it just never smelt like one before...

(then it's a deal. even if too many people do know about the sordid details of my love life now anyway...)
Old 30 Sep 2001, 23:20 (Ref:154016)   #61
BAR Babe
Racer

I know!!!!!
whoops!!!

as for love lives - please do not go there. that is for locked and secured Caravelles only.

Last edited by BAR Babe; 30 Sep 2001 at 23:25.
Old 1 Oct 2001, 11:31 (Ref:154196)   #62
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by bella
.....and the HUGE bud.
I can't believe it's gone! Nor can I remember it going I also can't believe how many other drinks I had on Friday night, which was cool. Falling out of the Caravelle wasn't too cool, but I still maintain that I meant to do that!
Old 1 Oct 2001, 13:36 (Ref:154236)   #63
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by bella

(then it's a deal. even if too many people do know about the sordid details of my love life now anyway...)
Erm, email NOW woman!!!