Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 May 2010, 08:42 (Ref:2699078)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Our hosts for the 2010 10Tenths garage visit will be..............

LOLA CARS chez DRAYSON RACING

The visit will take place on Friday 11th June 2010 and I suggest we meet at 12:45 next to the pit wall opposite the Drayson Racing pit garage for a 13:00 start time. I would anticipate an approximate half hour duration for the visit.

Sam Smith (Communications Manager, Lola Cars) has coordinated the visit and will be our point of contact throughout.

I am delighted to say that, barring any last minute unforeseen commitments, none other than Julian (Jules) Sole (Chief Engineer, Lola Cars) will be present to answer any technical questions which may arise during the visit.

Last but not least, Dan Cox (Aerodynamicist, Lola Cars), the Lola representative assigned to Drayson Racing for 2010 will also be present. He has a working knowledge of Drayson Racing and will be available to answer questions, technical or otherwise.

It is not inconceivable that we might find ourselves in the presence of 'The Lord' himself, Johnny Cocker, Emanuele Pirro or Dale White. Should they appear, we will be introduced.

The list of attendees is as follows:
Aysedasi
Dani Filth
GT6
Hursty
Down FOrce
Nobster
AllonFS
lemansfan
Kpy
batmobile
Craig
Bentley03

PascaLM (Sam has agreed Pascal's inclusion, if he's available)
Reserve: Mal

There will be personalised invitations/ID cards for all those attending. I shall distribute these when we meet by the pit wall at 12:45. Hold on to these cards throughout, please.

Lastly, my sincere thanks to all those involved in setting this up, as well as those who will give up their valuable time to entertain us at Le Mans. Your efforts on our behalf are hugely appreciated. Thank you all!