Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 30 May 2011, 23:31 (Ref:2888462)   #26
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry to mess you all around..........the status of the 2011 garage visit is once again ON HOLD.

Bear with me guys, I will update you all further in due course.

Old 1 Jun 2011, 13:32 (Ref:2889392)   #27
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
THE 2011 10TENTHS GARAGE VISIT IS NOW CONFIRMED

I am absolutely delighted to be able to announce that there will be a garage visit on the Friday afternoon at Le Mans this year!

Details to follow later today/tomorrow, but as it transpires, things have worked out very nicely indeed for us this year (and that's an understatement ).

(I will start a new thread for the big reveal! )
Old 1 Jun 2011, 14:00 (Ref:2889403)   #28
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I cannot believe how much you put into this. Top effort, and thank you! I've never used your invitations, but I just might this year?
Old 1 Jun 2011, 17:30 (Ref:2889484)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Brilliant, well done James
Old 1 Jun 2011, 17:32 (Ref:2889486)   #30
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
what can we say, you're the man James...
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:13 (Ref:2889560)   #31
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
blimey ,,, the opening post in the other thread does sound mysterious or what ..

Ciao Marco
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:36 (Ref:2889572)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Definitely 'what'........
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:40 (Ref:2889576)   #33
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Wow, that's seriously impressive. I really hope I can join in for one of these garage visits once I'm on my own feet (financially and time-wise) and can attend Le Mans in a couple of years.
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:42 (Ref:2889577)   #34
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Victor .. anytime you wanna go you can join me .. i'm on my 4th in a row this year ..

Ciao Marco
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:45 (Ref:2889579)   #35
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
I'm not jeopardizing my studies yet, so it will be a couple of years probably, some wise guys thought exam sessions would have a perfect place around Le Mans week. This year, for example, I've got an exam right in the middle of when the race is going on (Sunday morning).
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:48 (Ref:2889583)   #36
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
An exam on sunday are you training to be a priest
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:50 (Ref:2889585)   #37
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
An exam on sunday are you training to be a priest
Haha... nope. Computer graphics.
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:55 (Ref:2889591)   #38
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
well I hope it goes well, and hopefully see you in a few years
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:57 (Ref:2889593)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
An exam on a Sunday morning - that must surely be contrary to your human rights - especially on that Sunday morning!!!
Old 1 Jun 2011, 19:58 (Ref:2889594)   #40
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just read this news James, very well done with your efforts !
Old 1 Jun 2011, 21:21 (Ref:2889640)   #41
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
THE 2011 10TENTHS GARAGE VISIT IS NOW CONFIRMED

I am absolutely delighted to be able to announce that there will be a garage visit on the Friday afternoon at Le Mans this year!

Details to follow later today/tomorrow, but as it transpires, things have worked out very nicely indeed for us this year (and that's an understatement ).

(I will start a new thread for the big reveal! )
Thank's for your great efforts James , I don't know how you do but probably you're a magician ?
Old 1 Jun 2011, 21:46 (Ref:2889666)   #42
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Haha... nope. Computer graphics.
Well, good luck for your exam and hope you won't miss too much of the race because of it.
Old 1 Jun 2011, 21:50 (Ref:2889668)   #43
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
Victor .. anytime you wanna go you can join me .. i'm on my 4th in a row this year ..
Are you coming alone this year Dani or is your friend from last year also coming this year? Do you have any news about undoz? Was/is he in Island, or was that another country you told me last year?
Old 1 Jun 2011, 22:31 (Ref:2889684)   #44
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Long time lurker in the sportscar section, little poster...

I don't want to clog up the meeting thread, but I do think that there needs to be a big congratulations to James and his anonymous helpers on organising this visit. I nearly dropped my coffee when I read who the hosts were going to be, such was my excitement, and I'm not even going to be there.

To the lucky few, enjoy your visit!
Old 1 Jun 2011, 23:07 (Ref:2889698)   #45
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
An exam on a Sunday morning - that must surely be contrary to your human rights - especially on that Sunday morning!!!
Yes, this can happen ; I missed the starts in '89 and '90 because of two... english pro exams on the saturday morning.
BTW, arriving at the circuit in the saturday evening is something special : you see people already in the trip while you are still in need !
Old 2 Jun 2011, 17:34 (Ref:2890073)   #46
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Are you coming alone this year Dani or is your friend from last year also coming this year? Do you have any news about undoz? Was/is he in Island, or was that another country you told me last year?
alone i'm afraid .. undoz is still in Iceland and Cristi is having a year as a rally driver(C2R2Max) so doesn't really have "spare" vacation .. been busy also so preparations were made quite late but it's all settled now

Ciao Marco
Old 2 Jun 2011, 20:39 (Ref:2890176)   #47
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
alone i'm afraid .. undoz is still in Iceland and Cristi is having a year as a rally driver(C2R2Max) so doesn't really have "spare" vacation .. been busy also so preparations were made quite late but it's all settled now
Are you staying in houx or at a different site? When are you arriving?
Old 2 Jun 2011, 20:42 (Ref:2890177)   #48
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
I'm in Garage Vert this year . 9th of June .. 14:54 i'll step on "holy" ground

Ciao Marco
Old 2 Jun 2011, 20:44 (Ref:2890180)   #49
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
We're in houx, row 8, so feel free to drop by and have a beer, we'll arrive on wednesday.
Old 2 Jun 2011, 20:56 (Ref:2890194)   #50
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
I'm in Garage Vert this year . 9th of June .. 14:54 i'll step on "holy" ground
one of our group has just sold a vert ticket to romania was that you?