Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 4 Jun 2001, 00:58 (Ref:100820)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Champ Car Fantasy Racing Grid - Milwaukee

Standings for Milwaukee Mile:

1. The Skidmarks 44
- Team Studley Do-Right 44
- Team Squabble 44
2. Nordstrom Racing 41
3. Team Chevoit 38
4. Team Hoffspeed 35
5. Team Sandbag 34
- Miracle Racing 34
- Jayspeed 34
6. Team Wrex 30
7. Team Domaza 27
- JADS Racing 27
8. Hesketh Racing 26
9. R Racing 24
- Team Penske Babe 24
- Team Aggression Maximisation 24
10. Team Gonads 23
11. Team Twinkle 22
- Team DontCrashPaul 22
12. Karma Racing 21
- Tulip Racing Champ Cars 21
13. Revcounter Racing 19
14. Gonk Racing 14
15. Team Super Owls 13
16. Team Dubya 11
-- Team Lost Cause 11
- Team Howards Way 11
- Team DUI 11
17. Chris Larsen Racing 10
18. EMS Racing 9
- Project Thirty Four 9
- Maybe Never Racing 9
- Team Canada 9
19. Team Motorpsycho Nightmare 7
20. Champ Cars UK 6
21. Team Alphasports 4
22. Euro-Atlantic Racing 2
23. Team Xenomorphic -5
24. Team Crunch -6
25. Last Minute Racing -7
- Wescan (Can) Racing Ltd. -7
- Twisted Steel Racing -7
26. Team Dangerous -8

=============

NOTES: I don't know who had fastest lap, so when I do find out, I'll add in a point for each team that has him on it.

First DNF: Helio

Mikey Mentions: 35 (including one 5 minute festival in which every single commentator discussed him, and the bolt to Mikey's pits to discuss his fuel strategy while Big C was blessing out Nik and Nik was being examined for injuries).

Commercials/Interruptions: 77, possibly a new record.

=================================

STANDINGS AFTER FIVE RACES:

1. Team Chevoit 173
2. Hesketh Racing 158
3. Team Squabble 150
4. Revcounter Racing 148
5. Team Sandbag 133
6. Nordstrom Racing 127
7. Tulip Racing Champ Cars 126
8. The Skidmarks 125
9. Jayspeed 119
10. DontCrashPaul 116
11. Karma Racing 114
-- Team Penske Babe 114
12. Team Aggression Maximisation 111
13. Team Wrex 110
14. Team Twinkle 109
15. Team Dangerous 105
-- Team Crunch 105
-- Team DUI 105
-- Team Gonads 105
16. Twisted Steel Racing 104
-- Chris Larsen Racing 104
17. Team Xenormorphic 103
18. Team Dubya 99
19. Last Minute Racing 93
20. Wescan (Can) Racing 92
21. Team Motorpsycho Nightmare 89
22. Maybe Never Racing 87
23. Project 34 - 83
24. Euro-Atlantic Racing 82
-- Gonk Racing (US) Ltd.
25. EMS Racing 81
-- R Racing 81
26. Miracle Racing 72
27. Team Lost Cause 71
-- Team Super Owls 71
28. Team Howards Way 70
29. Team Canada 62
-- Team Hoffspeed 62
30. Champ Cars UK 56
31. Team Domaza 53
32. Alphasports 42
33. Team Studley Do-Right 39
34. JADS Racing

=====================

Congratulations to Team Studley Do-Right for finally scoring some points!

As always, spreadsheets are available by e-mail upon request.

Thank you.
Old 4 Jun 2001, 08:22 (Ref:100920)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
TEAM DANGEROUS PRESS RELEASE.

whoops.

bella
team boss
team dangerous in association with stella international racing.
bottom of the race standings and proud of it.
Old 4 Jun 2001, 10:40 (Ref:100963)   #3
Laagri
Racer

Laagri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PRESS RELEASE:
JADS RACING TAKES VICTORY AND OVERALL SEVENTH IN DEBUT RACE

Drivers:
Kenny Bräck - "A fabulous result. The last few laps were hard though, as I was laughing so much when the guys told me that Mikey wanted me black-flagged because I was too difficult to pass. A great day for JADS Racing in its first race."
Dario Franchitti - "Alex has been teaching me pit stop tactics. I was trying to emulate his double-stall in Japan, but only managed one. Thank-you Eurosport for joining the race late and not embarrassing me in front of my fans at home."
Alex Zanardi - "I knew that Dario was having trouble with the second stall, so I decided to help the team out with one of my own. Thanks to Chris for relegating Tagliani and getting me up to 11th. In the next race, will you please also do something about the 10 other guys in front of me."

Press officer Ron Dennis - "The synergy developing in the team is shown by the extensive positive ramifications of the strategical options selected. Dario's failure to execute the second half of the double-stall pitlane tactic was due to a systems failure in the user interface. Forunately, Alex displayed great tenacity and his value as a team-player by helping to rectify the situation. We are applying to CART to adopt standing starts as we are sure we have ideal launch control software which can do nothing but assist Kenny on his way to the championship."
Old 4 Jun 2001, 11:16 (Ref:100973)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MRS. FIELDS PIES TEAM PENSKE BABE PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Mrs. Fields Pies Team Penske Babe is mortified at the behaviour of their Second Pilot in this race, and wishes to let everyone know that he is grounded until the next race. We believe it is all this television business, along with the false impression gained by driving against those Kiddie Cars in Brand X Racing which convinced Mr. Castro Neves that he could pass everybody on the track at will. A session with the video tapes and the production of 1,000 lines in best handwriting, "I will not try to win the race in the first lap," should ameliorate the problem.

Mr. de Ferran has been sent to bed to get a good night's sleep so he will stay awake in the next race.

We have, however, the highest praise for Young Mr. Junquera, who is showing such talent as an oval racer that he is eventually going to impress even the American announcers, if they can get up off their knees in the Michael Andretti camp and unpucker their lips long enough. Well done Bruno, for saving the honour of the team.

We will do better next time.

Pedro "El Guapo" Morales
Press Officer.

"We ate all the pies!"
Old 4 Jun 2001, 15:48 (Ref:101050)   #5
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Hey ..now that Karma racing and team penske babe are equal on points ..are we allowed to have any of your pies ?????
Old 4 Jun 2001, 15:53 (Ref:101051)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Sorry. We ate them all. (I think Gil ate them all - that could be why he was so slow!)

At least with my miserable placement on the Points Ladder, nobody can accuse me of rigging the standings!
Old 4 Jun 2001, 18:51 (Ref:101114)   #7
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
j

j
Attached Thumbnails
diapo_104.jpg  
Old 4 Jun 2001, 18:54 (Ref:101115)   #8
OVERSTEER
Veteran

England
Sheffield, England
OVERSTEER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ignore myh last post, i've just learned how to attach images to my posts
Old 4 Jun 2001, 20:06 (Ref:101148)   #9
Liz
Veteran

Who is that? And why isn't he in the F1 forum? (Or at my house? )

AMENDMENT TO POINTS TABLE

Due to Chris Kniefl's continued meddling, Zanardi and Tags have been flipped - that is, Tags is now 12th and Zanardi 11th. Points will be adjusted accordingly.
Old 4 Jun 2001, 22:07 (Ref:101201)   #10
MichaelC
Veteran

MichaelC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Skidmarks press release

Press Officer William Clinton

Team Skidmarks are pleased to have assumed their rightful place at the top of the standings, and moved up to 8th overall.

Despipte the fact that we're still bloody miles behind the leaders, I have no doubt that we can catch and overhaul them before the season is out. And once again, we apologise for being ahead of the commissioner's team

We now look forward to ensuring that lead driver Kenny can complete his hat-trick at the next race.

-WJC
Old 6 Jun 2001, 03:28 (Ref:101662)   #11
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TEAM CRUNCH PRESS RELEASE

In the middle of nowhere - Team Crunch had an absolutely disasterous Milwuakee race, as both Helio-Castro Neves and Paul Tracy crashed out on the first corner, one after the other.

Team manager Craig Mcbolluck was quoted as saying "We did not have any luck in this race. On the start, Kenny Brack was blocking Helio by remaining on the track. Kenny should be disqualified and face further sanctions in accordance with Carts new set of rules. We will hope for better luck next time in......umh...oh..Detroit..yes that's it. Interview over <runs away>."

Last edited by Jay; 6 Jun 2001 at 03:28.