Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 26 Jun 2008, 14:29 (Ref:2238063)   #1
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anglesey 5/6 July Irish Libre

So how many of you are heading over??
Old 26 Jun 2008, 15:37 (Ref:2238096)   #2
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Somewhere between 15 and 20 I believe. Not too shabby.
Old 26 Jun 2008, 15:53 (Ref:2238114)   #3
av8rirl
Veteran

Ireland
Ireland
av8rirl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not sure about other classes... but Formula Vee has a full grid!
Old 26 Jun 2008, 16:17 (Ref:2238136)   #4
Jennifer_ni
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking good, you over yourself Peter??
Old 26 Jun 2008, 16:43 (Ref:2238148)   #5
Peter Dunne
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not this time unfortunately. I was banking on a big sponsorship cheque from Grant, but it seems to have gotten lost in the post
Old 26 Jun 2008, 17:59 (Ref:2238194)   #6
Redracer77
Veteran

Redracer77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
we are testing an F4 with the libre lot on Friday but I cant do the race over the weekend.
Old 26 Jun 2008, 18:00 (Ref:2238195)   #7
Redracer77
Veteran

whats the time table?
Old 27 Jun 2008, 15:26 (Ref:2238795)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Dunne
Not this time unfortunately. I was banking on a big sponsorship cheque from Grant, but it seems to have gotten lost in the post
Gosh you know I was on my way to the post box and then I though "Naaaah I'm going to spend it all on myself"
Old 27 Jun 2008, 15:54 (Ref:2238811)   #9
Peter Dunne
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
Gosh you know I was on my way to the post box and then I though "Naaaah I'm going to spend it all on myself"
Old 28 Jun 2008, 20:48 (Ref:2239413)   #10
SCOBER11
Racer

SCOBER11 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FF have 9/10 cars recent carnage in Kirky comming home to haunt us. Still we expect a big grid for Mondello.
Old 30 Jun 2008, 13:06 (Ref:2240442)   #11
stealth1
Rookie

stealth1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_ni
So how many of you are heading over??
James Lyons
Dan Daly
Cathal McNamee
Alan Kessie
Enda Byrne
Mark Reade
Kevin Gillespie
Peter Dwyer
Seamus Ryan driving Mick Roches Dallara
Eamonn Matheson
Joe Greenan in the Reynard??
Derek Daly
Sylvie Mullins in the new car maybe??
Ken Fildes
Colin Millar
Bob Copeland
Dave Walsh
possibly 1 more Formula 5

and thats about it I reckon!

REDRACER77 pity you cant stay to play, would have liked to see how an F4 compared with our 2 litre cars ... still time to enter if u change your mind! timetable for testing not finalised yet but I'm told they're plannung to run it in sessions and hope to fit 4 sessions in for everybody subject to delays, presumably 2 am and 2 pm ..
Old 30 Jun 2008, 13:16 (Ref:2240449)   #12
Peter Dunne
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth1
presumably 2 am and 2 pm ..
2 am?? Will torches be provided or will they bring their own?
Old 30 Jun 2008, 14:58 (Ref:2240518)   #13
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Dunne
2 am?? Will torches be provided or will they bring their own?
The 2 AM session will have to be run without marshals - they'll still be in the bar!
Old 1 Jul 2008, 11:00 (Ref:2241311)   #14
Redracer77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth1
James Lyons
Dan Daly
Cathal McNamee
Alan Kessie
Enda Byrne
Mark Reade
Kevin Gillespie
Peter Dwyer
Seamus Ryan driving Mick Roches Dallara
Eamonn Matheson
Joe Greenan in the Reynard??
Derek Daly
Sylvie Mullins in the new car maybe??
Ken Fildes
Colin Millar
Bob Copeland
Dave Walsh
possibly 1 more Formula 5

and thats about it I reckon!

REDRACER77 pity you cant stay to play, would have liked to see how an F4 compared with our 2 litre cars ... still time to enter if u change your mind! timetable for testing not finalised yet but I'm told they're plannung to run it in sessions and hope to fit 4 sessions in for everybody subject to delays, presumably 2 am and 2 pm ..

Would love to stay but my wife is off out so I have to be home on Friday night to babysit!! Would not get close to those other cars anyway as you have old F3000's dont you?
Old 1 Jul 2008, 22:36 (Ref:2241876)   #15
stealth1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redracer77
Would love to stay but my wife is off out so I have to be home on Friday night to babysit!! Would not get close to those other cars anyway as you have old F3000's dont you?
We do, but they're in the over 2 litre class. Up to 2 litre has some F 3 F Ireland, FVL, and some from the home grown Sheane Rover class. There'll be some of each testing on Friday, so hope to see you there!
Old 2 Jul 2008, 10:36 (Ref:2242112)   #16
Redracer77
Veteran

my new driver has hurt his back at work so I am not sure he will last the full day so I think Peter Dempsey is going to have a go so will be good to see how he goes in the car.

If I know what the time table is I maybe able to come back on the Saturday/Sunday?
Old 2 Jul 2008, 12:05 (Ref:2242168)   #17
marcius_kellius
Rookie

Ireland
Dublin
marcius_kellius should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Redracer,

Timetable is available to view in the Marshals Forum, under Anlgesey and the Irish.

Regards,

Mark
Mark Kelly
Secretary
Leinster Motor Club
Old 6 Jul 2008, 07:57 (Ref:2244979)   #18
Peter Dunne
Veteran

Formula Libre - Race 1

It was a dry start and a wet end!

1st Dan Daly
2nd Ken Fildes
3rd Joey Greenan
4th Seamus Ryan
5th Eamonn Matheson
6th Jimmy Lyons

Peter Dwyer left his brain in the toolbox as he went straight on in the first corner, broke something, and ended his day.

Seamus Ryan was a comfortable third until it started to rain and was passed by Greenan. Fastest 2litre lap was some consolation for Ryan who was really flying in Michael Roches Dallara.

Bob Copeland didnt make the start and Alan Kessie had yet more problems and finished way down the order.
Old 7 Jul 2008, 15:48 (Ref:2246448)   #19
stealth1
Rookie

great weekend Peter, you just gotta come next time .... highlights for me were the performances of the guys in cars new to them, Sylvie's long awaited Gould arriving in the paddock on Friday afternoon, Karl having driven 8 hours to get it there, and being right on the pace in no time ... awesome! Eamon's Mission gave trouble on Friday and he thought he was finished for the weekend, but was like a child with a new toy when Sylvie offered him the Ralt after the Gould arrived, he too getting up to speed very quickly first time out in a single seater. Seamus Ryan also first time in Mick Roches car made good use of Friday testing and was right on the pace by the end, the pair of them qualifying fourth and fifth overall & fastest 2 litre runners! premature end for Seamus & Jimmy on Sunday, Jimmy lifting to avoid a sliding Seamus out of the last corner only to be rammed by Joe Greenan and pushed into Seamus. Fun n' games but watch out when that Gould comes home!!
Old 7 Jul 2008, 22:47 (Ref:2246750)   #20
stealth1
Rookie

Almost forgot the other big highlight! Great win for Alan on Sunday to go with his fine 2nd from last Mondello ... could be a dark horse if he keeps that up! ... water got in under some of the spark plug covers on Sat. Well done young Mark Reade winning 1 litre on both days.

Was standing at the pit wall for the last testing session on Friday afternoon & thought I noticed Ken Fildes pushing a bit harder ... turned out it was Jonathan in the car, and he was over a second quicker than anyone all day!

Wot about you marshalls? Good weekend? heard some of you enjoyed a few beers in Holyhead yesterday evening!?!

Last edited by stealth1; 7 Jul 2008 at 22:49.
Old 8 Jul 2008, 08:26 (Ref:2246902)   #21
Jennifer_ni
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
We had a fantastic weekend!! Racing was great, weather was great and it was fairly incident free apart from the vee accident! We certaintly did enjoy a few beers on sunday night along with the karaoke!! Interested to know how you heard that...
Old 8 Jul 2008, 19:44 (Ref:2247426)   #22
stealth1
Rookie

Quote:
We had a fantastic weekend!! Racing was great, weather was great and it was fairly incident free apart from the vee accident! We certaintly did enjoy a few beers on sunday night along with the karaoke!! Interested to know how you heard that...
Like any good journalist I couldnt possibly reveal my sources, but like any good politician, I could be bribed!! .......
Old 8 Jul 2008, 19:57 (Ref:2247444)   #23
Jennifer_ni
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Hmmm interesting!!! I have nothing to hide i was driving so i was stone cold sober, more than what can be said for sat night!! I was talking to a certain libre driver in the ferry port so my money is on him!!
Old 8 Jul 2008, 20:15 (Ref:2247467)   #24
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

Caught on camera
Old 9 Jul 2008, 09:31 (Ref:2247810)   #25
stealth1
Rookie

Quote:
Hmmm interesting!!! I have nothing to hide i was driving so i was stone cold sober, more than what can be said for sat night!! I was talking to a certain libre driver in the ferry port so my money is on him!!
On the ferry seemingly there was some concern being expressed about 1 of ye who'd had a bit too much .. hope they were ok. Sat night sounded good, did ye stay at the circuit?

Guy second from left doesnt look too happy !