Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 16 Sep 2009, 23:59 (Ref:2542490)   #1
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Common denominator - Alonso....

Is it just coincidence, or is this another team that Alonso has been driving for that looks set for the wrath of the FIA??

If I was Ferrari I would things twice about signing off any contracts at the moment. He could make it three out of three, but then Ferrari is pretty much protected by the FIA which could explain his desire to drive for them.
Old 17 Sep 2009, 00:10 (Ref:2542495)   #2
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Coming to a cinema near you.Fernando Alonso in....The Omen III *cue Ave Satani*
Old 17 Sep 2009, 04:36 (Ref:2542573)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Could have been a sensible question but then again it possibly isn't.