Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 14 Jul 2001, 17:54 (Ref:117081)   #1
Faster
Racer

Faster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pizzonia - man of the race - F3000 BritishGP

What about an astonishing performance on the wet!!!

Pizzonia was stuck in 7th position, then it started to rain. He soon passed MaurĂ*cio, and then Manning with a marvellous manouvre.

The gap from Webber was giant, but he kept flying, reached and overtook the australian. Was lucky that Enge had an engine problem in the last curve, but it if we had an extra lap he would pass the czech inevitably, and reach the two leaders, probabling passing them in another extra lap!

Jungle Boy was THE NAME of this race. Congratulations to Bourdais, but I haven't see him passing anyone, just the two Nordic racers making silly mistakes, from which he was there to take profit...

Go Pizzonia!!!
Old 14 Jul 2001, 19:00 (Ref:117098)   #2
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, good on him. I wondered what happened to Enge there at the end, since he mysteriously disappeared from what looked to be a safe 3rd place. Nevertheless, I'm happy Bourdais won, and even more happy over the good news about Saelens!
Old 14 Jul 2001, 19:04 (Ref:117100)   #3
formula-3000net
Racer

formula-3000net should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by R
Yeah, good on him. I wondered what happened to Enge there at the end, since he mysteriously disappeared from what looked to be a safe 3rd place.
He says his engine cut out on the last lap.
Old 16 Jul 2001, 08:06 (Ref:117610)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
told you so

i was at the first corner screaming my head off at ricardo sperafico for the whole race. big crowd, though. and i think a lot of people around me learnt some new naughty words...

it was raining gently, not really enough to put your umbrella up, nor evidently to put wet tyres on.
Old 16 Jul 2001, 18:17 (Ref:117863)   #5
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Next Brazillian World Champion me thinks... he was awesome.

Although I've been proved wrong about Radermaker and Battisutia.. (not Brazillians)..
Old 18 Jul 2001, 12:20 (Ref:118788)   #6
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does anyone know what happened with
http://www.antoniopizzonia.net
It's been down for some weeks now.

I know it's almost the same has this one:
http://www.allstar1.net/pizzonia/index2.htm
But this last one has not been updated in a while.