Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 23 Feb 2010, 16:07 (Ref:2639134)   #1
Mr english
Rookie

United Kingdom
west midlands uk
Mr english should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi to all i am new

Looking forward to this year racing so will probably be in the thick of it all with you lot.

Old 23 Feb 2010, 17:20 (Ref:2639190)   #2
Jamesy-18
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Jamesy-18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey and welcome to Ten Tenths. Enjoy the new season, should be very exciting!
Old 23 Feb 2010, 17:37 (Ref:2639201)   #3
Mr english
Rookie

United Kingdom
west midlands uk
Mr english should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
its going to good. wsbk Saturday thats the start for me, well exsited
Old 23 Feb 2010, 17:37 (Ref:2639203)   #4
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hi welcome to the forum. There are various people on here that talk a load of rubbish but I am the exception And please no text talk as we only speak "proper" English
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 24 Feb 2010, 12:36 (Ref:2639677)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"wsbk" is a recognised abbreviation for "World SuperBikes"
Old 24 Feb 2010, 13:39 (Ref:2639713)   #6
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I know that Pete,I follow it as well as Moto GT. I even watch them testing out of season at my local (Spanish) track !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 24 Feb 2010, 16:40 (Ref:2639809)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well in that case I'm very pleased for you.
Old 25 Feb 2010, 00:09 (Ref:2640098)   #8
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Well in that case I'm very pleased for you.
Cheers
Old 25 Feb 2010, 11:01 (Ref:2640262)   #9
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Did you mean thnku?
Old 25 Feb 2010, 11:41 (Ref:2640283)   #10
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I know that Pete,I follow it as well as Moto GT.
Thats a bit like Moto GP isn't it?
Old 25 Feb 2010, 17:53 (Ref:2640456)   #11
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Sort of (its this Spanish keyboard) or the hangover from my birthday !
Old 27 Feb 2010, 09:16 (Ref:2641354)   #12
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
"wsbk" is a recognised abbreviation for "World SuperBikes"

Recognised by whom?

Oh sorry! And welcome to the forum Mr English.