Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 13 Mar 2013, 14:28 (Ref:3217882)   #1
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Baby 360 (two hour)

So, following the success of last years Baby 360, this years will take place on Saturday 4th May at Snetterton Race Circuit in Norwich

The same concept as its big brother The 360, the entries are put into age classes, then those age classes are split according to engine size, so that everyone has something to aim for, its our "Races within Races"

Support races and the Full English Breakfast Sprint race means it will be a great day

Full details at www360mrc.com
Old 13 Mar 2013, 22:09 (Ref:3218071)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The regulations link for the six hours works, but not for the baby.
http://360mrc.com/2013-race-regulations/

Can you have one driver?
Old 13 Mar 2013, 22:15 (Ref:3218075)   #3
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The regulations link for the six hours works, but not for the baby.
http://360mrc.com/2013-race-regulations/

Can you have one driver?
Yes one or two but there is one mandatory pit stop
Old 13 Mar 2013, 22:21 (Ref:3218082)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Cheers, do you have a link to the regs?
Old 13 Mar 2013, 23:48 (Ref:3218116)   #5
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Cheers, do you have a link to the regs?
Yep, sorry that link wasnt working...is now

regs HERE
Old 16 Apr 2013, 17:33 (Ref:3235405)   #6
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
We're sorry

We're sorry but due to lack of support and lack of entries, the two hour at Snetterton has been cancelled.

It is unfortunate and there will be a communication going out about it, but we are where we are and The 360 Motor Racing Club will not be running the event there on 4th May 2013

Those of you who have entered , if you have paid will be reimbursed IN FULL your entry fee. This also includes the English Breakfast Sprint at the same event.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS DOES NOT EFFECT THE DONINGTON SIX HOUR ON AUGUST 3rd THAT MEETING IS STILL VERY MUCH ON.

Thanks and apologies again

Claire Smith
Old 16 Apr 2013, 20:36 (Ref:3235479)   #7
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That's a shame Claire, but I am sure that the Six Hour will go ahead and be success

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 17 Apr 2013, 01:11 (Ref:3235574)   #8
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So sorry to read that! I wonder how many other series will suffer in the UK this year,coz it aint getting any better yet,is it?
Quite surprised that "racers" dont recognize a bargain when they see one!
Old 17 Apr 2013, 05:30 (Ref:3235615)   #9
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am so sorry to hear that, Claire, John and all at 360 deserve to succeed after all the hard work they have put in.
Old 17 Apr 2013, 11:18 (Ref:3235746)   #10
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
This could be a seriously bad year for motorsport.
Old 17 Apr 2013, 13:01 (Ref:3235792)   #11
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Al,have a look on Car and classic,under Chevvy
Old 17 Apr 2013, 16:55 (Ref:3235870)   #12
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I don't buy it, whats the article about?
Old 18 Apr 2013, 04:06 (Ref:3236026)   #13
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Not an article,its an ad for one of your favorites.
Old 18 Apr 2013, 06:28 (Ref:3236050)   #14
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
I have several favourites.
Old 18 Apr 2013, 09:40 (Ref:3236104)   #15
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I thought it was a subtle suggestion to Al that he might want to put the car up for sale....
Old 18 Apr 2013, 11:19 (Ref:3236145)   #16
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Old 18 Apr 2013, 12:09 (Ref:3236164)   #17
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Always open to offers!
Old 19 Apr 2013, 07:18 (Ref:3236516)   #18
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Al,have a look on Car and classic,under Chevvy
There's over a thousand cars on the site Terry, any chance of a clue?
Old 19 Apr 2013, 07:30 (Ref:3236520)   #19
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
Always open to offers!
I'll slip round with the flatbed n hiab and give you £150 chav !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 19 Apr 2013, 08:30 (Ref:3236543)   #20
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
There's over a thousand cars on the site Terry, any chance of a clue?

Al would know it straight away,but,look for IROC,its even the same colour.
Old 19 Apr 2013, 08:37 (Ref:3236548)   #21
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All very interesting but has anyone heard anymore from Claire and John about what happened. I hope that are not too battered and bruised by all of this. They deserve support.

Can we split the IROC chat away from the Baby 360 thread?
Old 19 Apr 2013, 09:58 (Ref:3236568)   #22
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
All very interesting but has anyone heard anymore from Claire and John about what happened. I hope that are not too battered and bruised by all of this. They deserve support.

At a rough guess its probably about those who said they would,haven't!
No doubt there'll be one or two other series that will suffer this year,UKs certainly not buzzing with disposable at present is it?

Although I am not directly involved,I certainly hope that people will recognise the effort that both Claire and John have put in just to give people an opportunity to do endurance racing at what these days,is a very affordable fee [for those who still have incomes,that is] They are very rare people these days in that they are not trying to wring every last penny out of the targeted market!
Old 19 Apr 2013, 11:14 (Ref:3236609)   #23
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Personally I think it's down to the weather, if we had had a couple of weeks sunshine before the meeting I bet they would have got a lot more.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 19 Apr 2013, 11:29 (Ref:3236614)   #24
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post

Im not battered....and we will explain in more detail...and I do agree the IIRC convo should be split away from this

ta all
C
Old 19 Apr 2013, 13:01 (Ref:3236652)   #25
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Claire only gets battered on wine.

It's a shame to lose the Baby 360, but maybe there's too many meetings competing for too few cars and drivers. All the more reason to put everything we can into the main event in August... I'll be there again to help in any way I can (I did an acceptable job of burning some burgers last year even if I say so myself... ).