Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 16 Jun 2000, 10:32 (Ref:17564)   #1
tkm81
Rookie

England
Stoke-on-Trent
tkm81 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah curbs kinda hurt, malory park is worse. I remember coming in to the harpin at malory and locking the rear wheel, i think the brake bias was wrong becuase the front didn't feel like it was binding. and with the rear wheels locked and a 'friendly' kiss from another karter, hit the inside curb. i have never seen any bigger! it made a right mess of my body work. Bumpy circuits tend to hurt as well.
Old 16 Jun 2000, 10:46 (Ref:17566)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Er,

If you just want to submit a reply to a topic you can do this by clicking on reply. You appear to have added a topic in rep0ly to your thread. I suggest you edit this post and copy it into the right thread. I will then delete this topic for you. (If I can).
Old 16 Jun 2000, 10:49 (Ref:17569)   #3
tkm81
Rookie

England
Stoke-on-Trent
tkm81 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
doh!

yes, my bad.
didn't see the reply button
Old 16 Jun 2000, 11:23 (Ref:17576)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by tkm81
yeah curbs kinda hurt, malory park is worse. i have never seen any bigger! it made a right mess of my body work.
Those aren't kerbs, they're walls!!! They even frighten me in my Capri. I often expect to take the driver's door out by clipping the apex.