Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 Jun 2000, 14:37 (Ref:19180)   #1
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
IF MICHAEL O'BOY WINS THIS YRS AND NEXT YRS CHAMPIONSHIP...(looks highly possible)and IF HE DECIDES TO RETIRE AFTER THAT when his contract expires, who would be the new pairing?
My guess would be that since JV has recently said to have cleared up misunderstandings with the ferrari managements, it could be hint that he will be interested in joining Ferrari, that is IF MS is gone...which would no doubt be well received everywhere in the globe...(well, the Mclarens can ferget overtaking the ferrari No. 1 if that happens...they cant even overtake him in a BAR!)

And IF Rubino cannot pull his performance up to standard...and IF ferrari decides not to retain his service...and IF BENNETON REALLY RIDS OF GIANCARLOS(for wadeva reasons) it wud be really nice to have GF in a Ferrari...iTS awesome a combination......and wOw....great pals, great drivers, great cars, great managements, and great fans.....FERRARI WOULD RULE!!!!

And MS is certainly leading us to that stage of life!
Wadya think?!
Old 25 Jun 2000, 18:14 (Ref:19402)   #2
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well GT-R, Schuey may not continue beyond 2001, but if he wins this year, and it seems increasingly likely, he could have a shot at both Fangio's and Prost's all-time records.

Could he move on to a German team, (McLaren as had been rumoured for years) or join ralfie at Williams BMW, I see that as a more likely scenario before retirement. I am also not too encouraged by Barrichello's performance at Ferrari and I think his potential role as a future #1 has been seriously damaged this season. I would not be surprised to see him leave F1 in Frustration.

On to Fisi, I think there is an enourmous potential there and Flavio would be Mad to let him go, but if the rumours are to be believed, so be it.

The Little Roman in a Ferrari could just be the stuff of Legends. I'd love to see it and so would the Tifosi.
Old 25 Jun 2000, 23:39 (Ref:19489)   #3
AL Racing
Racer

AL Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As I said before Schumacher's contract runs out at the end of 2002, and after that who knows. I think Schumacher will continue racing and I can't see why he should stop racing for Ferrari. My guess he will stay the until retirement around 2005.

But if he leaves I think Jacques is a good bet for the seat, and that would be lovely.