Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 8 Aug 2002, 14:42 (Ref:353138)   #1
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brett Francis ,( Kent County FF driver) where is he now ?

I was just thinking about Kent County Formula Fords a minute ago , and relised that i havent heard hardly anything about the 99 champion Brett Francis for a while . He is Austrailian , and drove for Lindfield racing i think ?

anyone know where he's racing now , i hope he is still racing somewhere as he was bloody quick in F Fords And certainly deserved to move up the ladder to a higher series .
Old 8 Aug 2002, 14:58 (Ref:353150)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
He's racing back home in the Australian Formula Ford series.

http://www.formulaford.com.au/driver...ettfrancis.htm
Old 8 Aug 2002, 15:20 (Ref:353163)   #3
dantley
Rookie

dantley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sato San

Yeah he was 99 and 2000 champ, he drove for PA motorsport for both of those seasons, these days hes racing in the main Australian Formula Ford champioship and from a website stated above hes been getting top 10 finishes, im might be wrong on this but i think he may come back to the uk to his old team to do the carnival race at castle coombe, there was talk of it at the start of the year. Would be good to see him again, very fast driver.

Jon
Old 8 Aug 2002, 21:02 (Ref:353404)   #4
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guys , so it was PA motorsport he drove for then was it ...i think i was getting confused with Gideon Cresswell who drove for Lindfield .

I hope Brett comes back to race in the uk , i think he had backing from Oasis ( not the rock group ) when he was over here before , so maybe it all depends on him getting enough backing to get a decent drive in Zetec or something simular .

Lets hope he does , Ive spent a few good day at Brands in the past watching him entertain us all .