Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Sep 2002, 19:51 (Ref:391293)   #1
Rache
Racer

Rache should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What About The Interviews?!?!?!?!?!

FOR SAKE!!!! We have a controversial F1 finish and everone wants to hear what Schuey has to say, and they DON'T SHOW THE INTERVIEWS AGAIN!!!

Stuff Corrie, lets hear them SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 19:54 (Ref:391299)   #2
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
schumi has just said that he didnt mean for rubens to win....he tryed for a close finish
Old 29 Sep 2002, 19:54 (Ref:391300)   #3
M Coupe
Racer

M Coupe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Even my wife who doesn't watch the races was shouting at the TV.

Come on ITV sort it out!!!!

studio@itv-f1.com

Send your thoughts, I have.

Colin McRae 1968-2007
Old 29 Sep 2002, 19:56 (Ref:391305)   #4
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Um... two words. Coronation Street. Only the most watched programme in the country.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 19:59 (Ref:391314)   #5
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
boring......
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:06 (Ref:391330)   #6
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Sato san
schumi has just said that he didnt mean for rubens to win....he tryed for a close finish
If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklin that I'd like to sell you.

It was, one way or the other a sweet revenge/payback for all the critics of Austria and the attempted e-lynchings. Most of all, it was a "cute" in-your-face reassertion of the right of a team to determine which driver finishes where...and Michael Schumacher decides at the Scuderia Ferrari.

Get over it!!!

Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:12 (Ref:391358)   #7
unofficialf3000
Racer

unofficialf3000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NO EXCUSE, ITV, for not showing the press-conference.

Also, I lost touch how many ad breaks there were. Surely more than normal?! And SHOW US THE VICTORY LAP you useless cretins! So many times I had to turn over to RTL (which thank God I have).

Most Coronation Street viewers obviously do not have the intelligence to check a TV guide/teletext to see what time their favourite load of ******** is on.

I am so angry, that's not what F1 as "entertainment" should leave you feeling!!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:15 (Ref:391364)   #8
julesdw
Rookie

julesdw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dutch viewers could only see a peice of the press conference as they had technical difficulties in getting the picture...

However the interviewer did say it was the closest finish ever at 0.01 seconds... but I think schuey wanted to be on the winning side!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:16 (Ref:391366)   #9
spanner
Veteran

United Kingdom
Mid Beds, "The UK's rubbish dump"
spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well can i buy it then!

It was clearly a mistake, Ross brawn was laughing about about it, rubens and Michael were checking the tv before the podium. the time and distance recorded is so small you cant plan that
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:21 (Ref:391378)   #10
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If only they' hadn't have bothered with that IMO too long interview with Eddie Irvine with his flash boat, car and house.

I'd rather they start the coverage a little later with a little less of the build-up so I could see the press conference.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:38 (Ref:391408)   #11
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
i know this is a bit off topic, but...

Quote:
Originally posted by unofficialf3000
Most Coronation Street viewers obviously do not have the intelligence to check a TV guide/teletext to see what time their favourite load of ******** is on.
nice one!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:42 (Ref:391419)   #12
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun
If only they' hadn't have bothered with that IMO too long interview with Eddie Irvine with his flash boat, car and house.

I'd rather they start the coverage a little later with a little less of the build-up so I could see the press conference.
I completely agree - who wants to know about the shmucks 40+ houses! I love the press conference and today's would've been a scorcher!

I'm emailing my complaint now.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:45 (Ref:391429)   #13
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
the press conference wa soo funny......both ferrari drivers just didnt know what to say...they looked really embarresed !
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:46 (Ref:391436)   #14
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well what did they say coz us poor ITV viewers missed the lot!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:50 (Ref:391446)   #15
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If it was the football that over ran then would delay corrie - but F1 a big story no................

Come on ITV sort it out for next year
Old 29 Sep 2002, 20:50 (Ref:391447)   #16
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'mn emailling ITV right now, and I encourage everyone here to do the same. The sneak advert at the end (which is starting to become an ITV trademark) was especially cringeworthy.