Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Sep 2002, 09:05 (Ref:391935)   #1
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Michael & Rubens - A day out....

Micheal & Rubens to go out for a nice meal to celebrate another 1-2. They approach the restaurant doorway...

MS: After you Rubens
RB: No after you Michael.
MS: I went first last time - now it's your turn.
RB: But you usually go first, lets stick to that.
MS: I'll call Ross.
RB: OK, I'll wait behind you while you make the call.
MS: Ross say's for me to got through this set of doors first and whoever is ahead by the time we reach the pot plant, goes through the next set of doors first.
RB: Got that

MS: JT has over ruled he says I must go through all the doors first and he will take a view when we reach the table.
RB: OK, I can only hope that my time will come later.

They reach the table:

MS: JT says we are free to sit down when we like, I think we should both sit down at the same time.
RB: OK, as soon as I see you start to sit down, I will make my move.
MS: Rubens, you made it onto the chair before me, we are supposed to be doing this thing together.
RB: Sorry Michael, I just seemed to speed up at the last minute, but thanks for letting me sit down first.
MS: When we get outside, I'll tell them I let you sit down first as payback for letting me through the door first.
RB: OK, I'll seem very grateful (as usual).

MS: Let's look at the menu
RB: You first.....

It could happen
Old 30 Sep 2002, 09:09 (Ref:391940)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah but Mickey's so tight (allegedly) he'd definitely allow RB to pay first.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 09:10 (Ref:391942)   #3
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As Martin Brundle used to say 'He's first out the taxi and last in the bar'....
Old 30 Sep 2002, 09:25 (Ref:391960)   #4
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Got to admit, that's quite funny.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 15:41 (Ref:392282)   #5
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Made me laff... we want more

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 15:48 (Ref:392289)   #6
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
First out of the car, last to the bar.

I might change my signature.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 16:03 (Ref:392314)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You really do have to laugh, don't you. The alternative is obvious........

Old 1 Oct 2002, 07:18 (Ref:392788)   #8
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Crikey Ayse, what you doing over here? I thought I was the only sportscar/gt nut who cared enough to join the chorus of disapproval on current F1. (Just don't say anything negative, or less than complimentary about the red cars or their drivers, trust me you will never hear the end of it!)

Old 1 Oct 2002, 11:38 (Ref:392953)   #9
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gee, I thought Enge and Cox did a wonderful job in the Red Car at Laguna Seca.