Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Jan 2003, 22:52 (Ref:491111)   #1
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Prost was main creditor to his own team!

Just read on (grandprix.com?) that prost was billing the team $3mil each year for the use of his name!!
Not quite as dumb as it sounds-i think it was kind of the only wages he took-and he too knew he prob wouldn't get much if the team folded.
Still it is kinda funny..at the end he was said to be the main creditor....weird
Old 31 Jan 2003, 04:16 (Ref:491371)   #2
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Why have I not thought of that!? I am going straightaway to form an F1 Team. Then I will pay me several million a year to ensure I don't go to work for anyone else. Oh yeah, I will need a vacation package and an insurance scheme and a villa and a driver and...

Does anyone really have to ask what is wrong with F1 today? It is not about racing, it is all about $$$.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 06:19 (Ref:491395)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bet he never sees a dollar of the money he allocated for himself! Or that the beanies retrace the transactions and force repayment....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 31 Jan 2003, 08:25 (Ref:491475)   #4
RWC
Veteran

"Bet he never sees a dollar of the money he allocated for himself! Or that the beanies retrace the transactions and force repayment...."
LOL
Thast's the weird thing-i think a boss can vote himself as much as he wants.....just like in the buisiness world....!
Old 31 Jan 2003, 08:29 (Ref:491479)   #5
RWC
Veteran

Whoops,that came out wrong-like i agree with it or sumthin-which i don't