Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:55 (Ref:540866)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
LM : who's coming ?

We're on our way now : one month and half 'till PQ...

Time to precise who's coming !

I didn't found a 'board' solution, so I try with this first post, where I tried to gather TT posters names who are supposed to come (I apologize by advance if I forgave your name : it's the place to precise it now !). The first 'yes' is race (June), the second 'yes' is PQ (4th of May):
Aysedasi Yes
bernard b Yes
Chofar Yes
Craig Antill Yes
Cybersdorf Yes
Dan Fried Yes
Fab yes yes
FG1 Yes yes
Guy Humpage Yes
Iowieracing Yes
Julien Yes
Kdr Yes yes
Kpy Yes
Liz Yes
Pirenzo Yes
Powermite Yes
rcs Yes
RdJones Yes
Rhino Yes
Sean Crocket Yes
Sfonseca Yes
SL Yes
Snoring Rhino Yes
Stefan Yes
Stoffer Green Yes
The Brethren Yes
Theracegypsy Yes
Tim Northcutt Yes
Wout Yes
Zefarelly Yes
- I have no precisions for :
bigh
Courage
Daiv A Brown
Dani Filth
egor
Elise GT1
Forgelhund
hgb
Mal
MGF
Nordic
OVERSTEER
Paulzinho
Peter Scillitoe
petrolheader
Phil D
Quattro
Rcutler
Rlinter
Smokey 6 litre
Steve nielsen
Tim D
touring legend
TVR
Whitey
And if don't see your name, don't hesitate to precise it in a post. I'll update the list this week-end, deleting this post to have always an update list on the top...

Last edited by Fab; 19 Mar 2003 at 06:13.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:52 (Ref:540882)   #2
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Fab,

I will most definately be going for the 15th time this year, but to the race not PQ.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:33 (Ref:540895)   #3
IanGrohse
Racer

IanGrohse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wer in Deutschland ist nach LM gehen? Ich brauche Helf mit fahren. Ich werde in Stuttgart bleiben, so.....antworten wenn du bist nahe da und bist nach LM gehen. Okay?
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:40 (Ref:540898)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ian, du spielst "silly b*****s", ja?

Warum bleibst du in Stuttgart?

OK - can anyone travelling to LM from Germany (Stuttgart area) give Ian a lift?

(Forgive the "du's" by the way Ian, I forget how to deal with "Sie"!)
Old 19 Mar 2003, 07:57 (Ref:540910)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally posted by IanGrohse
Wer in Deutschland ist nach LM gehen? Ich brauche Helf mit fahren. Ich werde in Stuttgart bleiben, so.....antworten wenn du bist nahe da und bist nach LM gehen. Okay?
Ist Cy Wohnung in Ostreich ? Vielleicht kommt er von Wien zum Deutschland...
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:03 (Ref:540919)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is English now officially the second (or third) language on this forum?

I blame you for this, Fab........

Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:03 (Ref:540920)   #7
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well that looks there will be a really good turn out, so far - see u all in June for a few
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:04 (Ref:540924)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, of course, I don't normally drink.....

But I might be able to join you for a weak lemonade shandy somewhere Rob........

Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:06 (Ref:540926)   #9
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Only need to clear the time and save £150 more....Then i can join you in.....10yrs?
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:07 (Ref:540928)   #10
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hey, why am i on that list? I'm not going! Dammit, why am i saying that, well i'm not going, and i would like to say now that i am extremely jealous of all of you who are
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:17 (Ref:540944)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Sorry, Pirenzo, it was just a 'hope' ! Maybe to push you : try to convince some sponsor
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:17 (Ref:540945)   #12
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Well, of course, I don't normally drink...
Huh ? Not even Calvados ?
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:20 (Ref:540948)   #13
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I can't afford it. I'm still at school you know!
But nonetheless, i'd be happy to try and squeeze into someones suitcase or whatever. Just to get there. No seriously, when i can get myself there, i will come. Next year maybe.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:29 (Ref:540951)   #14
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not me and it makes me feel ill.

I've got to attend a wedding in Chicago.

Someone's second wedding that is.

They'd better stay married longer this time.

Quite what I am doing going to the US, home of the 'freedom fry', and IRL, and Ovals, and not France is not a subject I enjoy discussing right now.

However I gain some cheer (some, not much !) from the knowledge that you good people will be enjoying the world's greatest race just as much as I would were I there!

My third visit will just have to wait..... (tears)

Last edited by Osella; 19 Mar 2003 at 08:32.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:45 (Ref:540959)   #15
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Fab, are you determined to ignore me!?

I will definitely be there in June. Make sure the main meeting is on the Saturday for those of us who can only make the weekend.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:06 (Ref:540972)   #16
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Confirmed and confirmed.

FG
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:10 (Ref:540979)   #17
iucrmh
Racer

iucrmh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I pledged in 1999 to never miss another Le Mans, come what may. However, due to some dodgy timing, our first child is due Le Mans week, and much as I am a Le Mans addict, this is one thing that takes precidence. Mind you, if it arrives a couple of weeks early, you never know ......

So, it'll have to be broadband internet and Eurosport/C4 for me. Now where can I buy those "delicious" sausages they serve out by Tetre Rouge?
Old 19 Mar 2003, 09:47 (Ref:540996)   #18
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes to the race. For the 13th time! Although we had problems getting a place to stay this year. Best laid plans... However we will now be staying in a Gite about 10mins away! V. nice!

Unfortunately we won't be able to make PQ because we'll be at Spa. Although our tickets always arrive after PQ anyway!
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:57 (Ref:541022)   #19
SFonseca
Veteran

Portugal
Canelas, Portugal
SFonseca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Unfortunately Sfonseca plans to return to Mans were been delayed for 2004 but .... we never know... I still have my hopes to go to Mans.. my passion!!
Old 19 Mar 2003, 13:30 (Ref:541154)   #20
egor
Veteran

Wales
N.Wales
egor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry Fab I can't make it either

The other members of the party can't make it so I am out of it for this year, but we will be back next year. Unless I can persuade her who must be obeyed to let me go to pre-quals on my bike.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 15:59 (Ref:541250)   #21
bigh
Racer

bigh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears strain in the woods? You bet I'll be there, not for PQ though. All tickets are booked and confirmed, I'll be down on Tuesday evening and there should be about 12 of us by Friday. 25th time in a row for one of our regulars would you believe!
This time I hope to bring my car back in one piece...
H
Old 19 Mar 2003, 16:05 (Ref:541255)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
bigh, how's she running now?
Old 19 Mar 2003, 16:23 (Ref:541266)   #23
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by AllonFS
Fab, are you determined to ignore me!?

I will definitely be there in June. Make sure the main meeting is on the Saturday for those of us who can only make the weekend.
silly me... I let your name on the top of the excel file when I copied it on the forum... sorry for that Allon !
Old 19 Mar 2003, 16:25 (Ref:541270)   #24
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by iucrmh
I pledged in 1999 to never miss another Le Mans, come what may. However, due to some dodgy timing, our first child is due Le Mans week, and much as I am a Le Mans addict, this is one thing that takes precidence. Mind you, if it arrives a couple of weeks early, you never know ......

So, it'll have to be broadband internet and Eurosport/C4 for me. Now where can I buy those "delicious" sausages they serve out by Tetre Rouge?
Shame, but even if I love le Mans, I prefer my daughters ! So, you miss the race for an even better event !
Old 19 Mar 2003, 16:27 (Ref:541273)   #25
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by egor
Sorry Fab I can't make it either

The other members of the party can't make it so I am out of it for this year, but we will be back next year. Unless I can persuade her who must be obeyed to let me go to pre-quals on my bike.
Look Ayse : he knows how to show who's the Boss at home !!!

Let's hope for next year !