Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:52 (Ref:567053)   #1
Moggs
Rookie

Moggs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Big Screen TV's

I was lucky enough to get to 5 rounds last year, the one thing I really missed from the year before were the big screen TV’s on the back of the lorries. Things were happening all around the track to which we had no idea, save trying to listen to the tannoy (Not that easy, touring cars aren’t that quiet). Donnington is a case in point, I, like a lot of others were at the Craner curves, most of what happened to decide the championship happened at the Melbourne loop. No one had a clue as to what was going on! I love the BTCC and I’am going all the way to Mondello, at I might add considerable expense, don’t leave us in the dark again this year. Please can we have the big screen TV’s back!
Old 12 Apr 2003, 09:03 (Ref:567060)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
The big screens are making a return later this year. Sadly they'll not be at the first rounds though.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 15:53 (Ref:574897)   #3
speedchick
Rookie

speedchick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
if you get a little handheld radio or someting with earphones its easy to tune in and listen to whats going on.