Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 7 May 2003, 18:02 (Ref:592641)   #1
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Paul O'Neill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks everyone

Thanks to everyone for there words of support for my driving at Brands Hatch. I seem to like that place. (Mostly the Gravel at PHB)

Your support is greatly appreciated

Paul
Old 7 May 2003, 18:54 (Ref:592692)   #2
McKay
Racer

McKay has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
That was your win mate in round 3!
great drive! keep it going!
Old 7 May 2003, 19:11 (Ref:592711)   #3
KPC
Racer

England
Well below that pie in the sky
KPC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That was your win. I was right in front of your little to do with Neal and it was bang out of order. Nice save though. And a shame about the team orders thing (I imagine)in race 2. If both had have been clean races you'd of got a 1-2. Next time pal.
Old 7 May 2003, 20:47 (Ref:592837)   #4
touringcarnut
Veteran

India
Hyderabad, India
touringcarnut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yay!! Great to see you online. As i said in another thread, you dealt with that whole Neal incident with grace! Good luck mate, i hope to see you stuff the other vauxhall guys later in the season!!
Old 7 May 2003, 22:09 (Ref:592958)   #5
JMeissner
Subscriber
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
JMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hang on in there Paul!
Old 8 May 2003, 07:10 (Ref:593121)   #6
Kelvin
Veteran

Kelvin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes I think you may have been forgiven to wave your fist at Matt in a similar fashion as Matt did at Gavin at Mondello, must be so frustrating?

Best regards
Kelv
Old 8 May 2003, 07:10 (Ref:593123)   #7
bestetti26
Rookie

bestetti26 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Keep on winning Paul
Old 8 May 2003, 07:45 (Ref:593164)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
You owe us a bottle of Lucozade! Great to see the win though Paul, delighted for you hon.
Old 8 May 2003, 08:08 (Ref:593187)   #9
MGF
Racer

MGF should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It should have been yours Paul....

But you can take solace in the fact that you drove a blinding race!... and thats coming from an avid MG fanatic!!
Old 8 May 2003, 09:17 (Ref:593230)   #10
Andy Metcalf
Racer

England
Kings Lynn, Norfolk UK
Andy Metcalf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great driving mate. Thanks for the interview. See you at Thruxton.

"Tomorrow, is what you make it"
Old 8 May 2003, 09:36 (Ref:593254)   #11
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
You owe us a bottle of Lucozade! Great to see the win though Paul, delighted for you hon.
Sorry doh! Fingers going faster than brain - meant to type "podium"! Note to self - need more coffee........
Old 8 May 2003, 10:38 (Ref:593321)   #12
racingdick
Veteran

racingdick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hey paul how did your rear bumper end up in race 1. I got hold of one just trying to see who lost it.
Old 8 May 2003, 10:41 (Ref:593327)   #13
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Hmmm you weren't at the bottom of Paddock Hill were you rd?
Old 8 May 2003, 10:45 (Ref:593329)   #14
racingdick
Veteran

no behind the vauxhall transporter for the bumper, pic of it on my site....
saw the race from behind race control, opposite a big screen and still see the action of coming down the hill.
Old 8 May 2003, 10:47 (Ref:593332)   #15
racingdick
Veteran

the only thing is im moving at the end of the month, and the missis aint to keen for it to move with me....
So that along with my Subaru WRC rear bumper (Tommi MAkinen) from RAlly Gb may have to find a new home.
Vauxhall bumper is signed by muller..
Old 8 May 2003, 19:33 (Ref:593898)   #16
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well done, and bad luck, Paul. Have to say I can't make out Matt Neal at the moment. Pyper took him out by accident after locking up in extreme conditions, and he's having a go at him in the gravel trap. He then punts Paul off to win and it's "he closed the door on me". Pure rot, he hit the back of the car, not even the side. Paul, your composure after such blatant tactics and ludicrous statements did you credit and won you many fans. Make sure you get him back next time - I promise not to see it if you do!
Old 8 May 2003, 21:13 (Ref:593996)   #17
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yay! Go Paul! You have climbed from strength to strength in the last two years and this year won't be any different.
Old 8 May 2003, 21:29 (Ref:594008)   #18
Teletubby
Veteran

England
Hampshire
Teletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTeletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes indeed, well done Paul, you were so obviously robbed in the first race. I'm not sure that I'd have taken it quite so well!
Old 9 May 2003, 10:28 (Ref:594365)   #19
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Unfortunately our first meeting took place in the gravel trap at Post 4A (your little excursion into the unknown parts of Brands!). Great to meet you, hopefully next time under better circumstances.

ps:

Welcome to Ten-Tenths.
Old 9 May 2003, 10:51 (Ref:594391)   #20
Rambo
Racer

Rambo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wooley, you need your eyes testing. You can't seem to tell the difference between the back and the side. Maybe you and Paul should go to the optician together, since he seems incapable of seeing what's happening in his mirrors...
Old 9 May 2003, 11:33 (Ref:594429)   #21
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And maybe you need to keep a civil tongue in your head Rambo. I remember last time you graced us with your presence - obviously things haven't improved.

I suggest you read and digest the sentence "attack the post not the poster" and either abide by that or go elsewhere.
Old 9 May 2003, 12:29 (Ref:594469)   #22
touringcarnut
Veteran

India
Hyderabad, India
touringcarnut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Rambo
Wooley, you need your eyes testing. You can't seem to tell the difference between the back and the side. Maybe you and Paul should go to the optician together, since he seems incapable of seeing what's happening in his mirrors...
do you have any evidence to support such a statement? I hope so, because otherwise it looks a bit silly to come out with statements that lack support, especially when the person you are criticising has driven one of thier best races so far.

Its good to be critical, and in fact, you could offer a valuable post if you had support for what you are saying. statments like "I hate Muller" just aren't going to go down very well. I'm not digging at you Rambo, just for your own sake and credibility, find some substance to your claims before you post them.
Old 9 May 2003, 14:29 (Ref:594633)   #23
Rambo
Racer

Rambo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Am I the only one to have heard what O'Neill said afterwards? I was obviously labouring under the mistaken impression racing drivers were aware of what was going on around them. I'm glad we've cleared that one up then.
Old 9 May 2003, 14:45 (Ref:594645)   #24
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Rambo, what do you race?
Old 9 May 2003, 15:35 (Ref:594688)   #25
Teletubby
Veteran

England
Hampshire
Teletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTeletubby should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A keyboard and maybe a Playstation I suspect!