Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jul 2003, 01:41 (Ref:667836)   #1
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yellow/Red Bar?

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but since this is where Craig goes most (I suppose), I have decided to put it here.

I was just wondering; When you click the yellow bar at the top of the screen, why does it turn red? Is/was there any/ever a purpose for this? Just wondering...
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 22 Jul 2003, 11:58 (Ref:668196)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What yellow bar?
Old 22 Jul 2003, 11:59 (Ref:668198)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah, I see, yes, it does turn red, doesn't it?

D'you know, I could have gone the rest of my life without realising that!
Old 22 Jul 2003, 12:41 (Ref:668251)   #4
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Weird!!!

Nice red though!
Old 22 Jul 2003, 12:46 (Ref:668256)   #5
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My guess is it's just a byproduct of Flash programming.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 22 Jul 2003, 12:49 (Ref:668260)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yeh, I've heard they're a flashy lot here.......
Old 22 Jul 2003, 12:52 (Ref:668265)   #7
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
Old 22 Jul 2003, 13:00 (Ref:668276)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nope,

I haven't got a yellow/red bar.
Old 22 Jul 2003, 13:08 (Ref:668280)   #9
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
Go to the 10/Tenths homepage.
Old 22 Jul 2003, 13:17 (Ref:668289)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And?
Old 22 Jul 2003, 13:27 (Ref:668300)   #11
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
Click on the yellow bar! It turns red. I want to know why.
Old 22 Jul 2003, 13:36 (Ref:668312)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I haven't got a yellow bar! What's inside it?
Old 22 Jul 2003, 13:38 (Ref:668317)   #13
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
nothing

Ciao Marco
Old 22 Jul 2003, 13:46 (Ref:668327)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well its a good job I ain't got nothing then innit?
Old 22 Jul 2003, 14:01 (Ref:668350)   #15
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you've got the standard 10tenths banner at the top of the page, under the 10tenths Motorsport logo there's a yellow horizontal stripe with the words "worldwide motorsport on the world wide web" on it in black. Click on that and the yellow bar goes red. I'm sure it has no function whatever, apart from to say nothing's gonna happen by clicking here, my friend...

If you don't have the standard 10tenths banner, then I'm afraid your yellow bits won't turn red...

Old 22 Jul 2003, 14:02 (Ref:668353)   #16
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Isn't useless trivia brilliant!
Old 22 Jul 2003, 14:27 (Ref:668390)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I've got a gap below the 10/10s banner. And its blue.
Old 22 Jul 2003, 14:37 (Ref:668402)   #18
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
My yellow bar gets some menu details come up when you run the mouse over the menu bar below it, but it doesn't turn red, just clever java thingies me thinks
Old 22 Jul 2003, 14:41 (Ref:668408)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Lucky you!

However my home page is completely uncontaminated by yellow bars.
Old 22 Jul 2003, 14:51 (Ref:668417)   #20
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Yes, but you have a red one instead. My page is totaly barless
Old 22 Jul 2003, 14:54 (Ref:668419)   #21
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yup i have it and it acts up on me to-perhaps it is embarrassed that we poke at it, and its blushing
Old 22 Jul 2003, 15:00 (Ref:668426)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by falcemob
Yes, but you have a red one instead. My page is totaly barless
No I don't!
Old 22 Jul 2003, 15:09 (Ref:668441)   #23
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally posted by falcemob
My yellow bar gets some menu details come up when you run the mouse over the menu bar below it, but it doesn't turn red, just clever java thingies me thinks
That's what I mean by "byproducts of Flash programming".
Old 22 Jul 2003, 15:15 (Ref:668450)   #24
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
OK, if anyone is confused, here is the bar I'm talking about:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	duh1.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	8794  
Old 22 Jul 2003, 15:17 (Ref:668454)   #25
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
Here are the "menu details":
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	duh2.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	8795  
Closed Thread