Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 1 Aug 2003, 19:00 (Ref:677407)   #1
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Delete post button

Does anyone else find the 'delete post' button doesn't work?
Old 1 Aug 2003, 19:34 (Ref:677434)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
We do not permit posts to be deleted as it allows problem posters to remove all evidence of any libelous or offensive posts that they make. If you wish to have a post removed then please PM the relevant moderator.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 06:46 (Ref:684035)   #3
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Or don't post naughty posts in the first palce
Old 10 Aug 2003, 06:55 (Ref:684036)   #4
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Dont worry Hakkiman, I'd be happy to delete your posts for you
Old 10 Aug 2003, 09:44 (Ref:684110)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Er um, can I? Should I? ........................
Old 10 Aug 2003, 10:13 (Ref:684135)   #6
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I was merrily posting translations in the 'Canadian Grand Orix' when it magically dissappeared!

I thought Mod's gave a warning before deleting?
Or not? :confused:

Don't think i'm p-ed off or something, i'm just a little confused and all...
Old 10 Aug 2003, 10:40 (Ref:684152)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Were you posting as the topic was being moved to pulled posts? Its happened to me too.

On the other hand with a name like Rthigummy wassname, what do you expect?
Old 10 Aug 2003, 10:46 (Ref:684158)   #8
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by ®îjñtjûh
I was merrily posting translations in the 'Canadian Grand Orix' when it magically dissappeared!

Don't think i'm p-ed off or something, i'm just a little confused and all...
Keystrokes, any warning would go to the thread started, not a seperate PM to 8,000 members.

All posts must be in English, so it was pulled.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 16:33 (Ref:684311)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by ®îjñtjûh
If a warning is given it is usually after deleting. There is no need to keep the post there that is breaking a forum rule while a discussion goes on around it. A PM or note in the thread will follow, depending what is appropriate.

That is not to say any discussion that surrounds a post deletion is not valid or not valued.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 18:06 (Ref:684368)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Um. In fairness to R thingummywassname I think he was an innocent(?) victim of timing. The thread was in French and this is an English language board. So he was trying to help and just fell foul of the moved post syndrome. As I said it has happened to me. But then I deserve it!
Old 10 Aug 2003, 18:41 (Ref:684394)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I've had the same problem too. Sorry didn't mean it to sound like nagging or anything!

Last edited by Adam43; 10 Aug 2003 at 18:42.