Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 18 Sep 2000, 04:55 (Ref:37778)   #1
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
might be disappointed with 13th and 17th at Mallory Park, but it was anew circuit and new bike.....wait until brands hatch and donington park, he knows the tracks and might get to test the bike in between races. does anyone know if the last 2 bsbk rounds are on the gp versions of each track, i hope so.

the "go show" will rock the world AGAIN...
Old 23 Sep 2000, 07:08 (Ref:38724)   #2
Lazy Boy
Rookie

Lazy Boy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just hope he gives his employer and team manager more respect than he did Terry Vance and Vance and Hines.... "Oh gee... I don't feel like getting out of bed to go do testing today... and I think I'll put on 20 pounds of weight this month just to prove I can win even though I'm out of shape"..... RIGHT !!!
Old 23 Sep 2000, 07:36 (Ref:38725)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
get over it - its history and bs.
Old 24 Sep 2000, 11:07 (Ref:38920)   #4
quartermileburner
Rookie

quartermileburner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
goey does have a bad attitude problem and until he proves otherwise nothing will change my mind. i was a big fan of his but it just got too much. the guy has done absolutely nothing but you get the impression from him that he's the champion of the universe. once he proves himself on and off the track is when i'll have some respect for him.
Old 25 Sep 2000, 00:44 (Ref:39063)   #5
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
the guy has done nuthin - 8 wsbk wins in 50 odd races, 8 amasbk wins in about 20 races, i think he has proved himself on the track......as far as his attitude goes, he is now 25, not 22, there is a bit of a difference!
Old 1 Oct 2000, 03:21 (Ref:40279)   #6
Lazy Boy
Rookie

Lazy Boy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gobert.

Looks like he will be back in the US next year to run SB's again.... More than likely on a Competition Accesories/Ducati Corse backed team.... but possibly on a Yamaha factory R7 taking Jamie Hackings spot.

As good as a rider as he is you've got to wonder why none of the World series teams will give him a ride.... Bad behavior can come back to haunt you.

If he comes back here (US) next year he'll be smart to buckle down and kick some ass with no reports of bad behavior or attitude or bad work habits.

If he does that he might regain some respect from the World team managers and get an offer for 200.